Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

No official news yet so until then, yes, it stays a rumour.

I will do my nut if tickets for terracing go on sale and I can't swap my seated one - I specifically emailed as early as possible cos I thought this'd sell out really quick, with there only being 1200 tickets available!

No official news yet so until then, yes, it stays a rumour.

I will do my nut if tickets for terracing go on sale and I can't swap my seated one - I specifically emailed as early as possible cos I thought this'd sell out really quick, with there only being 1200 tickets available!

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to swap your ticket if you asked at the Ticket Office.

It might not even happen yet, it could just be a pipe dream.

I got my tickets through the post today, block 3 row M.

When i rang up yesterday for my tickets i asked about tickets for terracing and was told there wasn't any and i said what the Bristol Rovers fan on here said, that if u sell the 1200 and put pressure on the club then they might give you terracing tickets, so they were going to look into it. So i hope they do for the fans who wont be able to get one of the 1200 tickets

To clear any confusion, I emailed TODAY about an extra allocation. Ticket office said that IF we sell the original allocation, there's an extra 800. I don't know if this is just some spiel from the ticket office, but that's what I was told.

erm...i think you mean 'sell'. sorry to be a twat, just makes it odd to read :thumbup:

righto. it won't reach general sale (fri) i don't think as members tomorrow will probably take what's left. and if they weren't prepared to give the terrace first time round to STHs for safety reasons, then they won't give it for general sale, where any onld wrong'un can just turn up. you can't really segregate a terrace anyway so i guess we're stuck with what we've got. would have preferred a terrace but i'm hoping this fixture will be more of an oldham/wallsall than a northampton :sick: so should still be good.

Thank You for pointing out my spelling mistake. Now please, please, please listen to what I am saying!. I aint gonna explain it anymore. The tickets you have for the South stand 1200 is usually ear-marked for our fans. I ought to know because I am a S.T holder with my son in the south stand. For very, very big games they use the entire South stand for away fans. You will be the first to take this stand this season.

However, on the side is the away terrace which can hold 1100 fans. Don't worry because there are bars and gates seperating home and away fans. The first section can hold 800, which then leaves a large ' STERILE' area between fans. It can then be extended to take up to 1100. The problem with this is that the fence is really close to the Home lot. So my guess is you will get another 800 terrace tickets. Which means 2000 in total!!.

Now I know we are west country, tractor-farmers and pretty thick!!. But surely you can understand that!. Please, please say YES!!.

Good job someone listens to me!!. sbfox I think you can "read between the lines". AMEN!

Maybe if your grammar and punctuation was up to scratch, people may be able to understand what you're trying to get across a bit easier.

Maybe if your grammar and punctuation was up to scratch, people may be able to understand what you're trying to get across a bit easier.

So come on then. What don't you understand??. You made a statement. Now show me the parts you think are difficult to grasp. Here we go then, bert will show us the flaws in my grammar. Fire away bert.

So come on then. What don't you understand??. You made a statement. Now show me the parts you think are difficult to grasp. Here we go then, bert will show us the flaws in my grammar. Fire away bert.

lol

I don't find them difficult - others do. :cool: Chill out a bit old man.

(Although Bert is spelt with a capital "B" :P:D )

lol

I don't find them difficult - others do. :cool: Chill out a bit old man.

(Although Bert is spelt with a capital "B" :P:D )

If someone came on to our forum with helpful advice. As a true GASHEAD I would jump at any opportunity to watch my side away, especially if there top!. If people think i'm talking bollocks. Tell me, then I will go away!. All i'm doing is keeping you guys informed from our end. If you don't want it say!!.

If someone came on to our forum with helpful advice. As a true GASHEAD I would jump at any opportunity to watch my side away, especially if there top!. If people think i'm talking bollocks. Tell me, then I will go away!. All i'm doing is keeping you guys informed from our end. If you don't want it say!!.

lol.

Cooooooooooooool it. I've never said I didn't want your help. It's appreciated. I'm just a wind-up. I don't take things too seriously. :cool:

lol.

Cooooooooooooool it. I've never said I didn't want your help. It's appreciated. I'm just a wind-up. I don't take things too seriously. :cool:

It's only because were not capable of filling the ground!!. With your lot it will booster our attendance. Look! to you guys were a micro team. For us your massive!. It's not often we get giants down our way!. Well Bristol shitty over the other side think there giants. Respect mate.

I'd like to go to this (providing I can get a ticket), but I have no viable way of getting there and back. Bit of a long shot here: if any one has a spare seat then that would be greatly appreciated.

Ta. :thumbup:

I'd like to go to this (providing I can get a ticket), but I have no viable way of getting there and back. Bit of a long shot here: if any one has a spare seat then that would be greatly appreciated.

Ta. :thumbup:

Is the train out the question mate? With a railcard, you can get down here for £37ish.... bit steep, but worth it perhaps?

Well I'd like to say thanks to the Freindly [sic] Gas for all the info - I appreciate it and I think everyone else does, even if they're being a bit pedantic about speilling and grammar!

Looking forward to coming down your way for this - hopefully with a place on the terracing instead of a seat...

To clear any confusion, I emailed TODAY about an extra allocation. Ticket office said that IF we sell the original allocation, there's an extra 800. I don't know if this is just some spiel from the ticket office, but that's what I was told.

It's most probably true - I went in this morning and there was a section on the TO computer saying 'Area 2 - Terracing'. So they are probably waiting for the seats to go.

200 left in the seats anyways.

Well I'd like to say thanks to the Freindly [sic] Gas for all the info - I appreciate it and I think everyone else does, even if they're being a bit pedantic about speilling and grammar!

Looking forward to coming down your way for this - hopefully with a place on the terracing instead of a seat...

Thanks for corrections. I can see from above your spelling is perfect!!.

It's most probably true - I went in this morning and there was a section on the TO computer saying 'Area 2 - Terracing'. So they are probably waiting for the seats to go.

200 left in the seats anyways.

Although, our supporters club are now spinning!!. http://www.bristolroverssc.co.uk/news/1/al..._coming_up.html

If this don't work just click in - Bristol Rovers supporters club. News on tickets.

Archived