Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

How have you managed to get it for a tenner?! Is that a student price on the terrace or summit? I need to change my students tickets over to the terrace, did they say how many they've got left?

Yes, I am a student and it's a student price for the terrace. They didn't say how many are left, but I'd imagine you'd be fine if you get them sorted by today.

Wow, I thought we'd sell out the rest a lot quicker... I guess recession/distance/lots of games in a few days is taking its toll. For those thinking about the terrace... Its not a great terrace truth be told. Exposed, no roof and right to the side of a stand (to the point where if you're at the back of it, you might struggle to see the entire width of the pitch). But its still a terrace and if I wasn't so lazy, I might change too....

I don't know whether to go to terracing or not.

Heard good things and bad things about it.

its uncovered so if it pisses it down im going to be soaked all the way home, but on the other hand most of the lads off here will be in the terracing.

No roof so the atmosphere could be poor, but on the other hand if we go in the stand will have all the old biddies saying sit down and all that crap.

Get in the terrace , who cares if it rains ?

Stand all game , sing with the lads , i dont expect there to be many old biddies in the stand bit ( i hope not )

It will be rocking

There's still around 600 tickets left on the Terrace for this game.

I think there are less tickets than that left, our ticket numbers 635-640, i'm not saying Leicester have sold from 1 upwards but there was only a little pile of tickets left when we got ours. :)

I think there are less tickets than that left, our ticket numbers 635-640, i'm not saying Leicester have sold from 1 upwards but there was only a little pile of tickets left when we got ours. :)

I emailed around 3pm and was told there were 600 left. :thumbup:

Can you see the pitch from terrace pitch or is the stand in the way ?? Freindly gas any help

I can help... The view is absolutely fine unless you're RIGHT at the back, up against the Uplands double decker stand, and even then its not bad. Its an alright view in general, you're a bit side-on (obviously), but its not TERRIBLE :thumbup:

I went ticket office today without my tickets but with my referernce number for the game but they qwouldnt give me terracing tickets ?? I ordered my tickets wednesday and they still aint come so if the terrace sells out i wont be happy!!!!!

I went ticket office today without my tickets but with my referernce number for the game but they qwouldnt give me terracing tickets ?? I ordered my tickets wednesday and they still aint come so if the terrace sells out i wont be happy!!!!!

In fairness, there's not a lot the Ticket Office can do. They can't just give you more tickets because they're not in possession of the ones you already have.

You can't surely expect them to give you more tickets? The only thing you can do is swap your tickets for ones on the Terrace, but until you receive your tickets, this isn't possible.

Archived