Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

I think it might be safer all round if we sit. If anything happened I would never forgive myself, I need to be selfless on this occasion.

However, my dad used to take me on the terraces at Filbert Street but this is because he didn't like me much because I wasn't a boy :P

Yes, it probably is safer. Don't forget to wave though :D

I don't mind left/right side when we ACTUALLY have a left and right side... Although after the 3rd time it DOES get a bit jarring. Still, I find our 'funniest' chants can often come from left/right side (eg. the Swindon town, "its gonna rain in a minute/who are ya?!", chant to our fans made me laugh) In the Kop, when its between SK1 & SK4? No no.

At Swindon the 'we're the wet side' / 'were the dry side' was amusing aswell, i can see that song coming out again if it rains/snows/ looks like it could rain/snow

Yer i wont be able to go too the ticket office in person till saturday so maybe i could email them and ask me to reserve some tickets for collection on saturday ??

It's worth a try, although the Ticket Office aren't expecting to sell out before Saturday.

I think a LOT of people have returned their original seats for the terrace. I've just got two tickets in the stand, block B, row C I think... Couldn't be arsed to ask to move them, I'm bringing the missus for her first game so I don't know if the terrace would've worked for her anyway!

Anyone sticking with seating?

I am - speaking to neutral sources, the view from the terracing is gash because of the stand next door. It could rain and secondly, I can't be aksed to get go down and change. I've also be warned it's one of the most hostile grounds without there being a rivarly. If you are wearing colours, stick in groups as the Gloucester Road is like a viewing shop for plonkers.

London Road is a proper terrace, this is a rugby terrace. :rolleyes: A terrace without a roof is worthless in terms of atmosphere.

I'm Row H - probably the back then.

I am - speaking to neutral sources, the view from the terracing is gash because of the stand next door. It could rain and secondly, I can't be aksed to get go down and change. I've also be warned it's one of the most hostile grounds without there being a rivarly. If you are wearing colours, stick in groups as the Gloucester Road is like a viewing shop for plonkers.

London Road is a proper terrace, this is a rugby terrace. :rolleyes: A terrace without a roof is worthless in terms of atmosphere.

I'm Row H - probably the back then.

It goes back to at least Row L. :thumbup:

I'm staying in the seating I think.

It goes back to at least Row L. :thumbup:

I'm staying in the seating I think.

I LOVE these grounds... 12 rows is mental! Even on row C, I'm not that fussed about moving as I'm *fairly* sure we'll all end up standing anyway. Properly up for this one now... pub breakfast at 'spoons on Whiteladies, pub crawl back through Redland, up Gloucester Road, see City spank Rovers, pubs back DOWN Glouc road, hit the waterfront bars/clubs later, jobs a good 'un.

Yes I live in Bristol, sorry for not explaining where/what these places are...

I don't know whether to go to terracing or not.

Heard good things and bad things about it.

its uncovered so if it pisses it down im going to be soaked all the way home, but on the other hand most of the lads off here will be in the terracing.

No roof so the atmosphere could be poor, but on the other hand if we go in the stand will have all the old biddies saying sit down and all that crap.

I don't know whether to go to terracing or not.

Heard good things and bad things about it.

its uncovered so if it pisses it down im going to be soaked all the way home, but on the other hand most of the lads off here will be in the terracing.

No roof so the atmosphere could be poor, but on the other hand if we go in the stand will have all the old biddies saying sit down and all that crap.

I dunno if we will mate.... We sold out 1200 seats to priority 1,2 and 3, I'm not sure how many of those will be 'old biddies'. I'd hope a smaller away following from us would mean 'that lot' stayed home.

Plenty of 'boys' in the P1/2 fest of Sixfields.

We might have got our wires crossed (sorry).... I've gotta run off to work, but essentially I'd guess that our smaller away allocation = more 'boys', less grannies and families! Yes, no?

Emailed last night with all payment and postage details on and yet no reply :sweating:

Just tried phoning 'plan B'...........couldn't get through.

Difficult enough to get time to pop up to Leicester to see my team. when they do come closer to home I can't get tickets :@

Emailed last night with all payment and postage details on and yet no reply :sweating:

Just tried phoning 'plan B'...........couldn't get through.

Difficult enough to get time to pop up to Leicester to see my team. when they do come closer to home I can't get tickets :@

Be patient - I've just had to wait about 20 minutes to get through.

I have now secured a ticket for terracing at a tenner - what a bargain.

I've got a ticket in the South Stand :unsure: Not relocating to the terrace following Friendly Gas advice :thumbup: (and cos I've got a bad back) :( I can give up cultivating a Bristol accent now :whistle:

Just hope the seats are better than the ones at Trashton Gate (ie no backs)

They were fooking brilliant. In the sense that no one sat in them.

If this is a even a patch on City away last season it'll be a great day.

I dunno if we will mate.... We sold out 1200 seats to priority 1,2 and 3, I'm not sure how many of those will be 'old biddies'. I'd hope a smaller away following from us would mean 'that lot' stayed home.
We might have got our wires crossed (sorry).... I've gotta run off to work, but essentially I'd guess that our smaller away allocation = more 'boys', less grannies and families! Yes, no?

Northampton had lots of 'lads' and lots of 'grannies' - it really was quite strange!

I wouldn't be suprised if there were a lot of 'grannies/families' at Bristol in the seating area.

Be patient - I've just had to wait about 20 minutes to get through.

I have now secured a ticket for terracing at a tenner - what a bargain.

How have you managed to get it for a tenner?! Is that a student price on the terrace or summit? I need to change my students tickets over to the terrace, did they say how many they've got left?

Archived