Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

Hey all, just wondering if there's any chance of getting tickets when they go on general sale tom? I live near Bizzle but am not a member so will need to phone for tickets, is this poss? anyone know the number?

Saw the extra tickets made available, just hope they didn't all get snapped up today!

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Hey all, just wondering if there's any chance of getting tickets when they go on general sale tom? I live near Bizzle but am not a member so will need to phone for tickets, is this poss? anyone know the number?

Saw the extra tickets made available, just hope they didn't all get snapped up today!

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Top tip - don't phone.

Email now.

They are great at getting back to you.

I usually get them to ring me back but I'm gonna be away from a phone all day tomorrow.

If I remember rightly can I email them my card number and they'll do the rest?

Yeah ive done that before, i rang up afew days before to ask if it would be ok and they said yes so just card number, expiry and security number

Row A, and I'm bringing my flask.

:glare: You are NOT taking a flask. :angry: It won't be allowed in my car. Unless, of course, it's full of steaming black coffee for me to drink on the drive down there. :D:P

:glare: You are NOT taking a flask. :angry: It won't be allowed in my car. Unless, of course, it's full of steaming black coffee for me to drink on the drive down there. :D:P

I'm not on Row A anymore though, we're on the terrace now :D

My flask will have to wait until MK Dons.

I don't mind left/right side when we ACTUALLY have a left and right side... Although after the 3rd time it DOES get a bit jarring. Still, I find our 'funniest' chants can often come from left/right side (eg. the Swindon town, "its gonna rain in a minute/who are ya?!", chant to our fans made me laugh) In the Kop, when its between SK1 & SK4? No no.

:D got to get that going at brizzle again with the uncovered terrace - assuming the south stand has a roof ;)

Can i just send the ticket office a email containing my ref number they give you when u buy the tickets over the phone and ask them to upgrade me too the terrace ??

Also i think they sent my tickets out today so i would get them aswell as terrace ones ??? And i would like my change as its 2 pounds LESS then seated tickets ?

Do you recon the tickets office would do all that :P?

:D got to get that going at brizzle again with the uncovered terrace - assuming the south stand has a roof ;)

Well there IS a roof.... sort of. Imagine one of those weird tent/marquee things. That's what the roof is made of... pretty great really.

Can i just send the ticket office a email containing my ref number they give you when u buy the tickets over the phone and ask them to upgrade me too the terrace ??

Also i think they sent my tickets out today so i would get them aswell as terrace ones ??? And i would like my change as its 2 pounds LESS then seated tickets ?

Simple answer, no. You'd have to take your tickets into the Ticket Office to exchange them for tickets on the Terrace.

:thumbup: i like your thinking

Couldn't the little 'un come on the terrace? I'm sure there won't be any surges, and if you get a place at the front so she can see.

Just a thought ;)

Depending on how tall said child is, it could be difficult to see (unless lifted up). The barrier is quite high at the front.... Mind you, there shouldn't be (m)any surges, the crush barriers are REALLY good and REALLY quite high (chest level for me...)

Depending on how tall said child is, it could be difficult to see (unless lifted up). The barrier is quite high at the front.... Mind you, there shouldn't be (m)any surges, the crush barriers are REALLY good and REALLY quite high (chest level for me...)

Ah yeah, good point.

I've got a ticket in the South Stand :unsure: Not relocating to the terrace following Friendly Gas advice :thumbup: (and cos I've got a bad back) :( I can give up cultivating a Bristol accent now :whistle:

Just hope the seats are better than the ones at Trashton Gate (ie no backs)

Couldn't the little 'un come on the terrace? I'm sure there won't be any surges, and if you get a place at the front so she can see.

Just a thought ;)

I think it might be safer all round if we sit. If anything happened I would never forgive myself, I need to be selfless on this occasion.

However, my dad used to take me on the terraces at Filbert Street but this is because he didn't like me much because I wasn't a boy :P

Simple answer, no. You'd have to take your tickets into the Ticket Office to exchange them for tickets on the Terrace.

Yer i wont be able to go too the ticket office in person till saturday so maybe i could email them and ask me to reserve some tickets for collection on saturday ??

I think it might be safer all round if we sit. If anything happened I would never forgive myself, I need to be selfless on this occasion.

However, my dad used to take me on the terraces at Filbert Street but this is because he didn't like me much because I wasn't a boy :P

Yeah I remember Jodie nearly getting squashed at one point at Yeovil - not really worth the risk as your sprog is only ikkle like her mother! And of course she will have a better view of Maaaaaaaaaaaaaax Gradel from the seats.

Cheers bud, just mailed so fingers crossed. :fc: !

Dont want to be sat in the home end like chelt and yeovil.........no fun!

With the extra 800 we got, I think you'll be fine... I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't sell these out til a little later tbh.

Archived