Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

And you lost! Now jog on!

Someone don't realise the current employment situation - we have 3 away games on the trot and Dons is the last of them which is a hour down the road and decent prices for a decent stadium plus the attention of being a mega-clash. It was your first ever visit to Walkers, so think before you speak.

Cardiff fox stop making excuses. Anyway, got a nice video for you mate on Gloucester road!!. http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/video.htm

Then click video - Rovers fan glass throwing.

Tom, you've just described one of my top fantasies.... A mass orgy of whipped cream, OB, stewards and City fans. Heaven.

ps. route to the game? 'Spoons, Redland, Rising Sun on Glouc Rd (Scream pub), match? Cheeky night at Thekla after, cannot wait!

I was thinking 'Spoons near the Uni, bus, Scream on Gloucester Road, Match. Unless there's a nearer 'Spoons?

Come on guys!!. You can't sell 2300 tickets in total and your top of the leauge??. My brother who's LEICESTER and other FOXES in BRISTOL find this a joke!. We played you in cold November and were struggling at the bottom. We brought 2,500 to your place. We are playing LEEDS in two weeks and they sold out all there allocation in 2 days. If we were in your position we would take 4,000 plus to your place. So come on FOXES sell out the remainder. Then you can say, " If we had more we would of sold the lot".

Get the last 300 and avoid a mass joke!!.

It's pissed me off, considering the mad rush for MK Dons and the expected one for Peterborough.

Cardiff fox stop making excuses. Anyway, got a nice video for you mate on Gloucester road!!. http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/video.htm

Then click video - Rovers fan glass throwing.

Hardly excuses. It's a sign of the times - there's only about 5 clubs this season who haven't had a loss on attendances. Bristol will cost £70 and Dons will cost £30 - do the math, if there's a whole family going. You'll go Dons and with your constant support of your local idiots, everyone will avoid Bristol. How many Bristol Rovers went the next away game after Leicester?

Leeds are an exception.

Hardly excuses. It's a sign of the times - there's only about 5 clubs this season who haven't had a loss on attendances. Bristol will cost £70 and Dons will cost £30 - do the math, if there's a whole family going. You'll go Dons and with your constant support of your local idiots, everyone will avoid Bristol. How many Bristol Rovers went the next away game after Leicester?

Leeds are an exception.

Okay except your point!!. At least your educated on the Gloucester road issue and you have some local knowledge. The guys who think 5 or 6 can go in a pub. Is he setting people up on your end?. Play the video again - would 5 of you take that lot on!!. I'll be straight in the fish shop-me!!.

Play video above page, 2nd left down- Rovers fans. Keep clicking as it sometimes stops!.

Okay except your point!!. At least your educated on the Gloucester road issue and you have some local knowledge. The guys who think 5 or 6 can go in a pub. Is he setting people up on your end?. Play the video again - would 5 of you take that lot on!!. I'll be straight in the fish shop-me!!.

Play video above page, 2nd left down- Rovers fans. Keep clicking as it sometimes stops!.

A tool of the highest order :frusty:

They look like a bunch of chavs tbh.

They'd only have to see a decent mob and run a mile :crylaugh:

A tool of the highest order :frusty:

They look like a bunch of chavs tbh.

They'd only have to see a decent mob and run a mile :crylaugh:

That was against Lincoln City 2 years ago, when we were fighting relegation to the old division 4. A different mob out Saturday mate. I love how you Northeners think teams like BRISTOL are turn overs!. I tried to warn you guys but no-one is listening!!. The MOB they will have out Saturday will be the biggest for 10 years. From Parkway to Gloucester road. But only Cardiff Fox knows the crack!!.

As a peace -maker I warn you one more time. Be very,very careful about parts of BRISTOL. The ground is between SOUTHMEAD and ST.PAULS. The kids who turn out Saturday couldn't name you one Bristol Rovers player!!.

That was against Lincoln City 2 years ago, when we were fighting relegation to the old division 4. A different mob out Saturday mate. I love how you Northeners think teams like BRISTOL are turn overs!. I tried to warn you guys but no-one is listening!!. The MOB they will have out Saturday will be the biggest for 10 years. From Parkway to Gloucester road. But only Cardiff Fox knows the crack!!.

As a peace -maker I warn you one more time. Be very,very careful about parts of BRISTOL. The ground is between SOUTHMEAD and ST.PAULS. The kids who turn out Saturday couldn't name you one Bristol Rovers player!!.

It's not fooking Danny Dyers Away days Calm down.

There all a bunch of Brizzle City Rejects.

Leicester also have a big mob and are no pushovers so don't worry about it.

Oh. My. God.

We are all going to die.

Quick - run around like headless chickens everyone.

Run, damn you! Run!

51010271_8eb05a336c.jpg

Old Bill (over half of Avon and Somserset Constab.) will sort it out mate. There will be very little trouble at this game. The lads will be off to Milton Keynes next week.

Listen mate I know plenty of Bristols top boys and you won't see them hanging around pub corners throwing bottles at the old bill.

............and by the way you were the one who posted the video and thought it was relevant!

Does anyone want a ticket for the terraces? Due to the large amount of BOYS and MOBS expected on Saturday, I am far too SCARED to venture into BRISTOL.

Listen mate I know plenty of Bristols top boys and you won't see them hanging around pub corners throwing bottles at the old bill.

............and by the way you were the one who posted the video and thought it was relevant!

So you know that you need to be sensible in BRISTOL then??. Is just your lot seems to think it's going to be a party!!. Also if you know 'Top Boys'. You don't know the Brothers of the kid who got nicked. Let's say there the top boys of the North side. Do a bit of investigating and find out. Ex Irish family with 7 brothers. Put it that way C.S.F knows about them and have done nothing for 6 years. Unlike times ago when they came over and took this side easily.

So Head- Honcho do a bit of research mate. You know the top boys in BRISTOL.

So you know that you need to be sensible in BRISTOL then??. Is just your lot seems to think it's going to be a party!!. Also if you know 'Top Boys'. You don't know the Brothers of the kid who got nicked. Let's say there the top boys of the North side. Do a bit of investigating and find out. Ex Irish family with 7 brothers. Put it that way C.S.F knows about them and have done nothing for 6 years. Unlike times ago when they came over and took this side easily.

So Head- Honcho do a bit of research mate. You know the top boys in BRISTOL.

Fuck Off Mongole!

Archived