Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

I really need to send my seating one back so I can get a terrace one.

Quick question??. Do you think you will sell out your 2000 tickets?. If so, will you need another 300 uplands terrace tickets as this area can hold 1100. You have had 800 so far. I will update you on our sales after tomorrow's, after the YEOVIL game. I know it is all pay now for home fans and they are trying to get people out there armchairs for this one!!.

Has anyone who ordered their tickets on wednesday got them yet?? I am at uni and so asked them to be delivered to the uni address instead of home address and can see the ticket office screwing up :whistle: How long does it normally take wud u say. I ordered them first thing wednesday as well.

I ordered mine on thursday morning and they still aint come yet??

I laso want to change mine to terrace aswell

Quick question??. Do you think you will sell out your 2000 tickets?. If so, will you need another 300 uplands terrace tickets as this area can hold 1100. You have had 800 so far. I will update you on our sales after tomorrow's, after the YEOVIL game. I know it is all pay now for home fans and they are trying to get people out there armchairs for this one!!.

There were very few left on Sunday lunch. I went down with a mate to swap our tickets - so three of us could sit together and the bird on the desk said you'll be lucky, she searched through about 30 and then luckily there were three in a row on bleeding Row A! No doubt I'll make an appearance now on the OS.

There were very few left on Sunday lunch. I went down with a mate to swap our tickets - so three of us could sit together and the bird on the desk said you'll be lucky, she searched through about 30 and then luckily there were three in a row on bleeding Row A! No doubt I'll make an appearance now on the OS.

They will be the ones I returned then :D

Fair enough!. But your offical website says nothing about ticket sales!!. Ours always gives regular updates on roughly how many are left. Why isn't this happening?. How do supporters know how many are left??. Foxes fans don't want a wasted trip to the ticket office if sales are low. So why isn't your club keeping fans informed??. It's only a question.

Fair enough!. But your offical website says nothing about ticket sales!!. Ours always gives regular updates on roughly how many are left. Why isn't this happening?. How do supporters know how many are left??. Foxes fans don't want a wasted trip to the ticket office if sales are low. So why isn't your club keeping fans informed??. It's only a question.

Sorry - when I mean low I mean only a few tickets left!!.

TBH, the ticket office probably reckon we will be doubtful to sell anymore (majority would ring or e-mail before going to the ticket office) - the majority appear to be giving this a miss for the MK Dons match. Normally they are not too bad with this type of thing.

Any decent parking available does anyone know? There's nothing really on the football grounds site.

There's loads of parking around the area it's very residential and I'm sure if you don't mind a 15-20 minute walk you should find something.

If you're planning to go into the city centre the park and ride underneath the M5 bridge is decent.

I'll be parking in Clifton which is about a 10 minute walk from the city centre.

Quick question lol Why is Friendly gas so interested in our ticket sales? You want me to get you a ticket in the Leicester end? :dunno:

You already have!. I am a S.T holder in the SOUTH STAND. Like I said once or twice a season we have to move out to let you guys in. We will be reallocated to another stand. So no thanks!.

TBH, the ticket office probably reckon we will be doubtful to sell anymore (majority would ring or e-mail before going to the ticket office) - the majority appear to be giving this a miss for the MK Dons match. Normally they are not too bad with this type of thing.

So are you saying Cardiff Fox that you will not sell 2000 tickets?. If so how many do you think?. Anyone else how many do you think you will bring??.

Any decent parking available does anyone know? There's nothing really on the football grounds site.

Car park in Tesco Golden Hill is pretty good for a sure thing. About 15/20 minutes walk from the ground. My mate left his car there for about 3 days once so shouldn't be a problem you're not actually a customer, there's no barriers so don't see how they'd ever notice. You'd be able to find something on a residential street closer than that but obviously hard to say exactly where, just have a butchers.

Unfortunately the Megatrain doesn't get to Bristol until 1505. Plan scuppered. Plus I have to get to Waterloo to catch it. I live about 30 seconds from Paddington and I'm a lazy motherfucker

How is ol' Paddington these days, haven't seen him for years!

Well I finally got my tickets through the post for this one! :)

Row E and seats like 35-39 I think. :) I'm looking forward to not having to get up really early and driving for about 2.30-3hours :D Not that I'm complaining or anything! :D

It's not like you're driving...

Sleep on the way.

FG - How far is the walk from Filton Abbey Wood Station? Would a taxi be easier?

If you can get to Abbey Wood then it's not that far!. Just head west along Filton avenue for about 1-2 miles. If your going from Parkway then it's about 3 miles and you would need a taxi. Be careful walking past the FELLOWSHIP pub which is on the right. It is the roughest pub in North Bristol and got hundreds of kids looking for it!. Half are GAS-ATTACK the rest are thugs from the local area. If your in a small group then you will be alright. These are looking for real opposite thugs in large gangs. They won't start if you don't look for it!!. So yes abbey wood is close!!.

Archived