Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

So you know that you need to be sensible in BRISTOL then??. Is just your lot seems to think it's going to be a party!!. Also if you know 'Top Boys'. You don't know the Brothers of the kid who got nicked. Let's say there the top boys of the North side. Do a bit of investigating and find out. Ex Irish family with 7 brothers. Put it that way C.S.F knows about them and have done nothing for 6 years. Unlike times ago when they came over and took this side easily.

So Head- Honcho do a bit of research mate. You know the top boys in BRISTOL.

So what are you saying? They were Irish but are not any more :crylaugh:

I don't think anyone on here has said they are going to go gung ho down Gloucester Road looking for aggro in fact quite the opposite mate.

We appreciate your concern for our welfare but considering many of the posters in this thread go to away matches on a regular basis they're not exactly fvcking idiots!

Just because Bristol is a big city doesn't make it any more dangerous on match day then say Peterborough or Milton Keynes so again thanks for the concern now do us a favour and shut the fvck up about your so called mob we are not interested!

So what are you saying? They were Irish but are not any more :crylaugh:

I don't think anyone on here has said they are going to go gung ho down Gloucester Road looking for aggro in fact quite the opposite mate.

We appreciate your concern for our welfare but considering many of the posters in this thread go to away matches on a regular basis they're not exactly fvcking idiots!

Just because Bristol is a big city doesn't make it any more dangerous on match day then say Peterborough or Milton Keynes so again thanks for the concern now do us a favour and shut the fvck up about your so called mob we are not interested!

Head Honcho don't get too serious mate. It's a bit of banter. But I will tell the GALL.....R boys you said they , " Will run a mile with a decent mob". They will like that mate!.

lol

Just avoid the Gloucester Arms and Ashley Arms and don´t give it the big potatoes and it´ll be about as dangerous as a trip to B&Q. Same as any other away.

Don´t really see what he´s trying to acheive by scaring everyone and acting like he´s well versed in what numbers the GYS are turning out in etc when he clearly doesnt have the foggiest.

That was against Lincoln City 2 years ago, when we were fighting relegation to the old division 4. A different mob out Saturday mate. I love how you Northeners think teams like BRISTOL are turn overs!. I tried to warn you guys but no-one is listening!!. The MOB they will have out Saturday will be the biggest for 10 years. From Parkway to Gloucester road. But only Cardiff Fox knows the crack!!.

As a peace -maker I warn you one more time. Be very,very careful about parts of BRISTOL. The ground is between SOUTHMEAD and ST.PAULS. The kids who turn out Saturday couldn't name you one Bristol Rovers player!!.

>_<

That was against Lincoln City 2 years ago, when we were fighting relegation to the old division 4. A different mob out Saturday mate. I love how you Northeners think teams like BRISTOL are turn overs!. I tried to warn you guys but no-one is listening!!. The MOB they will have out Saturday will be the biggest for 10 years. From Parkway to Gloucester road. But only Cardiff Fox knows the crack!!.

As a peace -maker I warn you one more time. Be very,very careful about parts of BRISTOL. The ground is between SOUTHMEAD and ST.PAULS. The kids who turn out Saturday couldn't name you one Bristol Rovers player!!.

How come when u first started commenting on this u were fine , now ur on about ur firm and tellung us too be scared of them??

Who gives a fook about if its between SOUTHMEAD and ST.PAULS. Im sure the PROPER firm have been in contact with the leicester lot and soreted someting out , out of the way of the normal fans!!

How come when u first started commenting on this u were fine , now ur on about ur firm and tellung us too be scared of them??

Who gives a fook about if its between SOUTHMEAD and ST.PAULS. Im sure the PROPER firm have been in contact with the leicester lot and soreted someting out , out of the way of the normal fans!!

Oh my >_<

Gas

I intend to go out in BRISTOL tomorrow night, If at 3am I get nicely ruined and dance around singing Leicester songs (70% chance) will the GAS lads of BRISTOL A) Chase me B) Beat me or C) Kill me?

Regards.

You all love me really don't you!. How often do you get an opposing fan provoking such debate??. Now to answer your question. All depends were you go. Bristol City centre is run by BRISTOL CITY in all true honesty. You may get nailed by the C.S.F crew!!. You have about 60% chance of B).

The GAS mob as got much smaller numbers and unless you go into maybe 2 pubs in North Bristol you will be fine. So you have a 1% chance of A).

So no chance!!. You will be fine.

Gas

I intend to go out in BRISTOL tomorrow night, If at 3am I get nicely ruined and dance around singing Leicester songs (70% chance) will the GAS lads of BRISTOL A) Chase me B) Beat me or C) Kill me?

Regards.

Depends where you're out.... If I see some pissed up bloke singing some Leicester songs tomorrow night, I'll make sure I say hi.

You all love me really don't you!. How often do you get an opposing fan provoking such debate??. Now to answer your question. All depends were you go. Bristol City centre is run by BRISTOL CITY in all true honesty. You may get nailed by the C.S.F crew!!. You have about 60% chance of B).

The GAS mob as got much smaller numbers and unless you go into maybe 2 pubs in North Bristol you will be fine. So you have a 1% chance of A).

So no chance!!. You will be fine.

I take it you never play at home when city are at home ??

I take it you never play at home when city are at home ??

No!. Because they average about 18,000 and it would be too much to police. We average about 7500. Also you have BRISTOL RUGBY to take into consideration.. I reckon on Saturday we will have a large crowd. For some unknown reason they have dropped all ticket status and have opened up an additional stand used for the RUGBY. That is for the home supporters of course!!. I reckon we could get pushing 12000. Everyone seems to be going as were not used to big teams. Rovers are trying to sell it as a major fixture!.

Archived