Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Opometer Leyton Orient (H)

Win surely???  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Yes???

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Thought id give you plenty of time to get your votes in.

This is the fooking opometer, a poll to create a large amount of optimism for the game, it only takes 2 clicks to vote you miserable bastards.

Leyton Orient are in the relegation zone, only have 2 points from their previous 9 games.

We are on our longest unbeaten run in the last decade i rekon unless someone can come up with a longer one, im sure someone will i can't be arsed to check.

Anyway get those votes in, anyone who doesn't vote in the Opometer isn't a real Leicester fan you know.

I think this will be an easy win, id be tempted to start Fryatt on the bench assuming hes back at all, and give Dickov the start.

TBH if i was Nige id rest Fryatt for the cup match, i don't want to sound like a twat like i normally do, but the win V Leyton Orient is in the bag before kick off :ph34r:

Get those votes in you swines, 2 clicks.

:scarf:

I've hired a box to celebrate my Dad's 85th birthday along with my 12 year old son. We reckon we've seen somewhere between 600 and 800 City games between the three of us over the last 70 years.

Will our beloved City let us down on our special day..........?!

0-1 written all over it

I've hired a box to celebrate my Dad's 85th birthday along with my 12 year old son. We reckon we've seen somewhere between 600 and 800 City games between the three of us over the last 70 years.

Will our beloved City let us down on our special day..........?!

0-1 written all over it

Make sure you get one of them pre-match announcements for him too!

Hopefully a good 5-0 (i've put a few quid on that for the last 4 or 5 games... COME ON - bout shit myself at peterborough)

We've been looking fairly formidable at home and scoring goals for fun. One or two fringe players got some action in the cup match and others got a welcome rest. I cannot see why we'd be anything but focused. Assuming we don't go getting all negative when we get in front I'd expect a two goal difference. Looking forward to it - and a decent warm up in the Swan! :D

I'm concerned.

It's not that I don't think we'll win...it's just that I'm getting to the stage where I expect to win every match.

Which is bloody stupid.

I know what you mean...the bubble's got to burst etc. We're on a roll, enjoy it while it lasts.

That said, watch for all the Mr Angry's coming out of the woodwork when we do pick up no points at the final whistle. 'Howard out' and 'Pearson's a donkey' they will cry.

Archived