Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Out of the Cup

Every? Surely there are two or three that would take at least 3 hours to discuss......

*ok it was just 20 selected at random but ssshhhh*

That combined with some decent tunes an almost de tour to watford and watching lorries trying to overtake eachother, meant it was probably the best drive ever.

Without bragging I planned last night to absolute perfection.

Purposely fooked around enankment and westminster at 11, so we didn't get back stanny before half 12. (As I sid I'd pick Ched up from station after the travel mix up we had) Loft and Tev were asleep within minutes, and me and Bert cruised the M1 in about 1 hr 20, going through the pros and cons of every ft poster on the way.

dropped thise 2 off in their respective villages then went Loughborough Tesco, killed some more time then picked ched up at 3ish, dropped him and bert off then was home for 4, went sleep at half 4 woke up at half 1, told work I was too tired.

Life story. Over.

Was a b-e-autiful sleep in all fairness. Could of slept in that spot all night, for a small car it does have very comfy seats. Did you bob purposley piss about around Embankment you were crapping it about your parking ticket when we got back to Victoria. Surprised Bert didnt fall asleep on the way home with the amount of drivel you were talking. :whistle:

Thought that discussion about FTers was on the way there?

Was a b-e-autiful sleep in all fairness. Could of slept in that spot all night, for a small car it does have very comfy seats. Did you bob purposley piss about around Embankment you were crapping it about your parking ticket when we got back to Victoria. Surprised Bert didnt fall asleep on the way home with the amount of drivel you were talking. :whistle:

Thought that discussion about FTers was on the way there?

The way there was a brief chat, way back was in depth.

I know my seats are something else, Bert's photos of you 2 asleep were gold.

I didn't hear the chants, nothing really travelled sound wise I didn't think. And with most of the singers at the front it didn't really get going.

Standing at the front was quality though, first time ive been that close in years.

That guy with the squeeky voice did my head in though.

Best part of the night! "Well hello there!" :laugh: :laugh:

I know I'll probably get slated for this but i met cheif vole last night in the weatherspoons along with Fox in Essex and the rest of this group and I reckon their all top lads.

I don't know if vole was the one singing Palestine songs or not, as I had moved by the 2nd half too, but only to find the rest of my mates. I agree we probably did over due the "We love you" song, but imo its a good song and could take off. The away support was ****ing pathetic as well to be honest. That was probably why he started FC united songs (I can't remember this, as I was pretty smashed too...But would have probably joined in just because I was so bored and disapointed with our fans)... I don't see why anyone would take offence to the FC United songs either, pointless, but not offensive in any way really.

Obviously singing songs about wars and bombing is beyond the line and doesn't belong at a football match, but I don't think I was around at that point, so wouldn't like to comment really.

And If he started to get aggresive, that is out of line.

If? If? You know full well he did, and not reasonably so, either.

As for that song, it's just a little bit camp and'd sound better sung better. Last night it sounded something like "That's the way *odd honking noise* we like it *odd honking noise*". Maybe that bits too quick? I'm aiming for constructive criticism here, not sniping (though the honking was pretty excruciating). Maybe get rid of that second bit all together, all it reminds me of is Goldmember. Also like someone (Fez? I was just reading this but I'm also rolling in off a night out so err... oops) Foxes doesn't sound right. Not only is it not 'what we sing about' but the x frays a bit on the voice as you sing it, "City' or 'Leicester' is a little bit more lyrical.

Cos it sounds shit IMO, and we'd probably have done it already if it was ever going to work. Just my opinion.

Last night was just a complete blowout atmosphere-wise (at the game anyway), think we probably need to draw a line under it and make a ****ing proper effort on Monday night.

Personally, I think we should sing 12 Days. Maybe use the current squad or some legends, as some fans may not know or remember the entire 94 squad.

A Fox In Essex told me that was Chiefvole.

Nice Boris Impression, AFIE.

Also impressed with TPH's beard. Lildave started to stroke it, TPH replied, "give it twenty years" lol

Not sure I remember that? :dunno:

I'm guessing excessive pre-match Tyskie intake is to blame for my memory loss. :beer:

Best part of the night! "Well hello there!" :laugh: :laugh:

I know I'll probably get slated for this but i met cheif vole last night in the weatherspoons along with Fox in Essex and the rest of this group and I reckon their all top lads.

I don't know if vole was the one singing Palestine songs or not, as I had moved by the 2nd half too, but only to find the rest of my mates. I agree we probably did over due the "We love you" song, but imo its a good song and could take off. The away support was ****ing pathetic as well to be honest. That was probably why he started FC united songs (I can't remember this, as I was pretty smashed too...But would have probably joined in just because I was so bored and disapointed with our fans)... I don't see why anyone would take offence to the FC United songs either, pointless, but not offensive in any way really.

Obviously singing songs about wars and bombing is beyond the line and doesn't belong at a football match, but I don't think I was around at that point, so wouldn't like to comment really.

And If he started to get aggresive, that is out of line.

On the FC United songs, that would be the correct reason as to why that particular chant was started. It all stemmed from a conversation we were having in Leicester Square about clubs which are run by their fans (FC United, AFC Wimbledon etc.) and I guess that's just the way it manifested itself at the game. A bit stupid I know, but I guess some people were just bored.

On the other point about the ejection. I do know the bloke in question and I in no way condone his actions. I'm certainly not going to defend him as the comments he made were offensive and wrong. He made a heinous drunken error of judgement and was rightly punished for it. The pissed up state he was in was not a mitigating circumstance for the way he behaved, but it does explain it.

However, I know that this is totally out of character for the guy as I would never wish to be associated with someone who held the same crass and xenophobic views that his comments expressed, and I was as shocked as the rest of the people around us were when he made the comments. He behaved like a twat in the ground and got exactly what he deserved.

I'm not really comfortable with talking about this matter further on a public forum, but if anyone wants to discuss this issue then please feel free to PM me.

Again, I'd like to apologise for what happened, as other than that incident I had a wonderful day out and had great fun with some awesome people off this site that I'd never met before.

If? If? You know full well he did, and not reasonably so, either.

As for that song, it's just a little bit camp and'd sound better sung better. Last night it sounded something like "That's the way *odd honking noise* we like it *odd honking noise*". Maybe that bits too quick? I'm aiming for constructive criticism here, not sniping (though the honking was pretty excruciating). Maybe get rid of that second bit all together, all it reminds me of is Goldmember. Also like someone (Fez? I was just reading this but I'm also rolling in off a night out so err... oops) Foxes doesn't sound right. Not only is it not 'what we sing about' but the x frays a bit on the voice as you sing it, "City' or 'Leicester' is a little bit more lyrical.

To be quite honest mate I don't know full well he did. I'm pretty sure that I was not around when he "started to get aggresive" and if I was then I was certainly more bladdered than I thought I was.

The reason I chose to sing foxes is for the whole fact that we don't sing about it enough. There are plenty of other songs that involved Leicester and city whilst it fits very well doesn't really single out our club as there is hundreds of city clubs.

I agree though it probably would be better to get rid of the 2nd bit all together but then you have the problem of how you get round to continuing the song... (I know a lot of you would probably say it'd be better off not continued as well.. :rolleyes: )

Without bragging I planned last night to absolute perfection.

Purposely fooked around enankment and westminster at 11, so we didn't get back stanny before half 12. (As I sid I'd pick Ched up from station after the travel mix up we had) Loft and Tev were asleep within minutes, and me and Bert cruised the M1 in about 1 hr 20, going through the pros and cons of every ft poster on the way.

What would you say my pros and cons are?? Seriously. I'm open to criticism and if people tell me I will change.

To be quite honest mate I don't know full well he did. I'm pretty sure that I was not around when he "started to get aggresive" and if I was then I was certainly more bladdered than I thought I was.

The reason I chose to sing foxes is for the whole fact that we don't sing about it enough. There are plenty of other songs that involved Leicester and city whilst it fits very well doesn't really single out our club as there is hundreds of city clubs.

I agree though it probably would be better to get rid of the 2nd bit all together but then you have the problem of how you get round to continuing the song... (I know a lot of you would probably say it'd be better off not continued as well.. :rolleyes: )

Well yeah, all I mean is - people aren't just making it up for a laugh, are they?

So long as you sing quietly so that my blanket doesn't get shaken off my lap, I'm fine.

Archived