Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Out of the Cup

Where's that extra time gone, heh??? We should've scorer another one - Dickov suddenly felt like netting one... He could feel it in his left toe, I think... Why didn't the ref let him do it...???

Now we'll sell Tunchev, Kisnorbo miraculously recovers from his injury only to be injured again during his first match back...

It's all going down the drains from here on... And Libertine is to blame for it!!! :whistle:lol

Sounded absolutely shite

Tunchev injured, Martin holding his thigh, Mattock apparently injured, Davies and Fryatt not even in squad, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, Porter didne even get a go in at half time!

Don't care that we lost, it's that we played badly and we had a few injuries picked up, thats what is botherin me.

Not really bothered about the result TBH, at least we can now concentrate on the league.

Main concern though must be regarding the injuries we've picked up.

Hopefully mainly only minor ones, biggest concern is of course is Tunch.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

So we're out of the cup, big deal. I wouldn't read anything into the result or performance because we all know it means nowt in the grand scheme of things. If it wasn't for the injury to Tunch tonight things wouldn't have been quite so depressing. I don't quite understand why NP would decide to rest certain players but not our most important who could now be facing a lengthy lay off. Either play our strongest team and go for the win or just play a second string minus the key players.

Anyway, to Yeovil on Monday and back to winning ways i hope. Probably take defeat harder at the moment because we're so used to winning!

At least the injuries have come at a time when Pearson has the opportunity to strengthen the side.

But if the side is left decimated he has some managing to do now because we really are still short of options in some places notably goalkeeper, centre-back, right-back, centre-forward and attacking midfield with Porter getting another dose of the cold shoulder as far as action was concerned.

We should rest our best players against some of the shite we play in this league and not against the best team we've played since Fulham in the FA Cup 3rd round. I think it's a bit of a disgrace and not nice for the fans who went tonight. FA Cup is amazin if you get past the first few rounds. Totally gutted

At least the injuries have come at a time when Pearson has the opportunity to strengthen the side.

But if the side is left decimated he has some managing to do now because we really are still short of options in some places notably goalkeeper, centre-back, right-back, centre-forward and attacking midfield with Porter getting another dose of the cold shoulder.

I couldn't understand why he wasn't given half hour or so in a game where we seemed devoid of ideas and needed to try something different. Why name him on the bench then not give him a run out when we're chasing the game? At least Chambers got an albeit brief cameo appearance.

Archived