Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Opometer Yeovil Away

????  

67 members have voted

1. 1. 3 more points?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

So it's back to the League Monday after a dismal performance in the cup by the manager with his useless team selection and the players.

Yeovil were pretty useless when they came to the Walkers, and they haven't won at home in nearly 2 months.

We haven't lost away from home in the League for nearly 3 months, since Brighton which we never should have lost anyway.

All signs point to an easy 4-0 win for me, as long as the top players are back in the side.

This game will be shown live on SKY Sports 1 and HD 1, Kick off 7.45

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html

:scarf:

Away from home, we haven't kept a clean sheet in THREE MONTHS - and that's despite having Tunchev in the side.

Every game from here on in will be a cup final for the opposition, who will raise their game accordingly. Much will depend on how the senior players (especially Oakley and Howard) respond.

I reckon we'll do well to nick a point. 1-1 draw coming up..

Im gonna predict that the game will be postponed.

you may be right. torrential rain forcast there today and tomorrow with sleet showers on monday. if their pitch is not well drained it could well be postponed. apparently the bristol wolves game to night could be a washout.

we need to play and win as mk dons play today and tuesday

With the majority of curses being lifted (losing after getting manager of the month award, our run without a loss, not losing to teams who have insalled a new manager etc), I'm hoping for a decent performance in front of the cameras.

A tough (but managable) test for a new centre back pairing as well. Yeovil shouldn't prove too much of a test.

I'm predicting a 2-1 away win.

Is there any news on Mattocks or Martin's injuries?

An incredible comback and 3-2 win for Carlisle makes this game even more crucial.

With Hereford shocking everyone beating Oldham 5-0, and S****horpe conceding a late late goal to lose at Crewe, we have to capitalise.

With the Dons facing Peterboro Tuesday, at least one of them will drop points, we can race away from the pack.

With winnable home and away games coming up against Brighton, Huddersfield, Northampton and Walsall, we can hopefully get a few more wins edging us closer.

Get voting :thumbup:

Archived