Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Michael Nelson

We need a Chris Powell-type stopgap for the centre of defence. A solid performer who'll see us through to the end of the season. Nelson might do the job but the doubts are there about whether he could cut it at the Championship level, which is where we should be building for.

Hobbs & Morrison will probably do okay but our slight rocky spell coincided with Kisnorbo returning to the defence & I'd prefer to see another experienced head in there rather than him come back and us lose form again.

Just hope we get the lad and he realises Leeds are a miles bigger club than Leicester with better longer term prospects.

You only get one chance to sign for Leeds United Michael, do the right thing!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

<_<

Nelson is definately 6'2 and will win 99% of headers he goes for. Also very good in the tackle. The reason he is still at league one level? His passing (if you can call it that) is woeful, and i'm not exaggerating. it's really that bad. But at league 1 level i like my defenders to defend. He needs a more mobile player alongside him too. Definately a very good player at this level although IF you get promoted he will probably struggle.

Would be a massive shame to see him go if its true...

He sounds ok but will never be as good as Tunchev. Cant believe what a deluded bunch of tossers the leeds fans are on there forum. I think the problem with these arseholes is they all jumped on the bandwagon when Leeds were doing well and are stuck with a shit club now with ken bates at the helm. Most of these morons live nowhere near Leeds anyway so they should just disappear up there own arses, what has happened to Leeds will happen to a few more of these greedy clubs who are spending silly money in the premiership they will all end up like Leeds eventually.

I don't mind them beinga touch less solid if they can pass or can be taught to pass. Nelson sounds McAuley-esque.

Cool... can we sell him to Ipswich for a million and a half in a years time?

Ps. What a complete bunch of deluded tools those Leeds fans are.

We need a Chris Powell-type stopgap for the centre of defence. A solid performer who'll see us through to the end of the season. Nelson might do the job but the doubts are there about whether he could cut it at the Championship level, which is where we should be building for.

Hobbs & Morrison will probably do okay but our slight rocky spell coincided with Kisnorbo returning to the defence & I'd prefer to see another experienced head in there rather than him come back and us lose form again.

Couldn't of put it better myself :thumbup:

Couldn't of put it better myself :thumbup:

Which coincided with Hobbs at right back.

Archived