Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2009/10 Shirt What you DON'T want to see on there!

I don't want to see anything.

The problem is.... they are leaving it for fans to decide. Quite frankly the fans don't have a bloody clue, just like when we let people choose the stadium name. All the clueless idiots will be falling over themselves to choose "blue army", "in it together" or some other pile of complete shite!!!

The problem is.... they are leaving it for fans to decide. Quite frankly the fans don't have a bloody clue, just like when we let people choose the stadium name. All the clueless idiots will be falling over themselves to choose "blue army", "in it together" or some other pile of complete shite!!!

Hate to stereotype but these are the usually the same people who think Chelsea Dagwank is a good thing too.

If it has anything like that on it I will be outraged.

tonyHarrison.gif

what is every 1 on about? chelsea dagger is a great song and who really cares what the shirt sponser is aslong as were in the championshipnext season i dont care!

It's a milestone in our club's history, and the fact that they're giving us, the fans, a say in what goes on it should be seen as a good thing. Okay the potential for it to go tits up is quite big but hey, gotta be better than spongebob on there at the moment.

blue army would be truly embarrassing...

as much as i'd love sponsorless kits, i think having nothing on it would be a bit of a daft way to acknowledge a reasonably significant milestone.

Archived