Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Yeovil Post Match Thread

Only managed to catcth the second half, and it was a professional performance on a dodgy pitch. Brilliant by Davies for the first but he was a little quiet for most of the second half, goal will probably go down as a own goal. Lovely finish by Mattock as well, with his weaker foot. Martin was solid with his catching, Hobbs and Morrison looked good although they will facer sterner tests.

Job done.

Pearson is very boring in interviews, however he does say the right things. I wish he would have mentioned the fans tonight I think 800+ or whatever is an excellent turn out on a Tuesday night when you are on SKY! :scarf::appl: Top notch those who went :chant::thumbup:

It is Monday. :whistle:

Pearson is very boring in interviews, however he does say the right things. I wish he would have mentioned the fans tonight I think 800+ or whatever is an excellent turn out on a Tuesday night when you are on SKY! :scarf::appl: Top notch those who went :chant::thumbup:

Monday.

I :wub: Pearson.

God, I would love to sign Davies on a permanant.

I hate to say it, but our midfield is going to look weak if he goes back at the end of the month.

In comparison to what, Palace? Yes League 1 NO!

We will be weaker but we still have a very very good side for this division without Davies, Sign him up and we will be building for next years promotion push? :unsure:

Firstly, A big hand to each and every single fan who went down there.

A performance well worthy of winning the match I thought. We could've come unstuck but we were quite solid on the whole. Davies did really tonight, and the two centre backs were awesome too. Hope Big Steve gets credited with the goal. Nice finish by Joe, especially on his weaker right foot and getting his first goal for the club too.

I hated it, not being there.

God, I would love to sign Davies on a permanant.

I hate to say it, but our midfield is going to look weak if he goes back at the end of the month.

Agree with that also think against a decent attack Hobbs and Morrison may struggle a bit

don't want to moan though another clean sheet and another 3 points away from home can't grumble with that

Firstly, A big hand to each and every single fan who went down there.

A performance well worthy of winning the match I thought. We could've come unstuck but we were quite solid on the whole. Davies did really tonight, and the two centre backs were awesome too. Hope Big Steve gets credited with the goal. Nice finish by Joe, especially on his weaker right foot and getting his first goal for the club too.

Same hare mate.

I don't go to many away matches, I go to a few but pick and choose, not many, But I tell you what it's horrible being and 'armchair supporter' ain't it?!

Something I will certainly be pointing out to a few people tomorrow.

It was a good result, and we should have been out of sight by half time.

Slade was talking out his arse, looked like he was about to explode bless him, and advantage goes to the attacker. Didnt mention Howards chance when ruled offside when he was 3 yards onside, when talking about dodgy decisions did he? Tit.

I hope we get Davies, but our midfield wont be weak when he goes back - Oakley and Dyer had a mare today and we still pissed all over them.

Proffessional.

How come you didn't go Berty?

Work.

I don't go to many away matches, I go to a few but pick and choose, not many, But I tell you what it's horrible being and 'armchair supporter' ain't it?!

Something I will certainly be pointing out to a few people tomorrow.

FOOKING SHIT.

Cleverly looks ok, nice assist.

Good, professional performance in the end, though we should have wrapped the game up by half-time.

First goal was deffo an og as it was going wide of the far post before the deflection. Great work by Davies and Howard though.

The away following was a little subdued, but had a decent turnout of FT members though...

A win on Saturday will take us to 60 pts. That will send a clear message to the rest of the league.

Archived