Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jackirius

Foxestalk banner on sky sports :D

0,,10274~5281720,00.jpg

Jeeez. Jimmy Bullard loves us!

I don't know that Katy. Never heard of her. :whistle:

Shot yourself in the foot there chum as no names were mentioned :P

Great to see you lot get your fame.

Well deserved too.

I might just have to come and stand under the FT flag on my next away game.

Notice how LD3 has the same expression at all times.

:)

It's because he was that close to Big Steve he could see his breath. He was like a kid in a sweet shop all flaming night!

I was in the same year at school as Jamie, few year ago now.

Jamie as in this Jamie? Enlighten me, fellow. :)

Yesterday can be best summed up by the word epic.

Tommeh and co. going towards Bath was hilarious. :P

Top quality banter in the ground, though Kayteh-Lou needs to lay off the redbull a little lol!

Full marks to C-man for attending and dropping me back in Nottingham despite having an exam this morning, fabulous work sir. Hope it went well. :thumbup:

Goal celebrations were brilliant, God I love terraces. :wub:

Not happy with Fez for bottling the conga at 2-0!

Flag dance was awesome.

Steve was inspired by the shouting of his name at a corner. Hero.

Oh, and disgusted with the woman at the Tesco for not appreciating what a MASSIVE club we are. Shame on her.

I was right behind the famous banner in fact I picked it up off the floor many times and put it back on the barrier,I also put it over someones head after the second goal so you could fly it in the lovely warm breeze :thumbup: good night all round, quite how some of you stood in t shirts all night is quite beyond me though !

I was right behind the famous banner in fact I picked it up off the floor many times and put it back on the barrier,I also put it over someones head after the second goal so you could fly it in the lovely warm breeze :thumbup: good night all round, quite how some of you stood in t shirts all night is quite beyond me though !

No sense............. no feeling. :giggle:

You haven't seen the "Fryatt just scored...again" facial expression.

Seriously last night was quality. Loved bouncing around on the terrace and the flag was pretty good, I kept trying to get people to hold it up to no avail.

We stopped off in Bristol on the way back and caught up the team coach which was serious fun driving alongside beeping my shitty horn lol.

One word to describe yesterday - EPIC!

Blog it :thumbup:

Sounded like a cracking nite for you all, which is good considering you could of taken the easy option of watching it on TV

Jamie as in this Jamie? Enlighten me, fellow. :)

Yesterday can be best summed up by the word epic.

Tommeh and co. going towards Bath was hilarious. :P

Top quality banter in the ground, though Kayteh-Lou needs to lay off the redbull a little lol!

Full marks to C-man for attending and dropping me back in Nottingham despite having an exam this morning, fabulous work sir. Hope it went well. :thumbup:

Goal celebrations were brilliant, God I love terraces. :wub:

Not happy with Fez for bottling the conga at 2-0!

Flag dance was awesome.

Steve was inspired by the shouting of his name at a corner. Hero.

Oh, and disgusted with the woman at the Tesco for not appreciating what a MASSIVE club we are. Shame on her.

I had one flipping can! I was high on life :unsure:

Saw your www.foxestalk.co.uk banner on sky sports one on the yeovil game :) Had about a 15 second zoom in on it.

I ws seen jumping up and down in the Pub at that moment. :D;)

I'm surprised me/Jamie didn't notice you if you were right behind us!

I'm surprised me/Jamie didn't notice you if you were right behind us!

You would`nt know me if you saw me though, at least I don`t think you would ! I made a comment to someone about the flag making the barrier warmer for me to put my hands on.

The tshirts were Tubes, JME and myself although I did pop the jacket for the last half hour, it wasn't even funny how cold I was.

Yeah I am on the clip, but when you`re a ugly old fart like me you tend to avoid admiting such things :whistle: I had a flying jacket on and a grey hat to hide the grey hair !! it was great to see all you young whipper snappers travelling so far, being so cold yet having a great time !

Archived