Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jackirius

Foxestalk banner on sky sports :D

0,,10274~5281090,00.jpg

From the OS.

So the Lad LD3 is the one with the wooly hat on?

Seriously the kid's got School in the morning and there he is with a bunch of strange looking folk in the middle of the night in bloody Yeovil.

Some parents!!!!

:santa:

don't you hate when city lose and the wife says ' never mind, its only a game'

Obviously I'm not married, but after the Stoke game the amount of people telling me 'never mind, they'll do it next time' really pissed me off.

Obviously I'm not married, but after the Stoke game the amount of people telling me 'never mind, they'll do it next time' really pissed me off.

A copper said that to me as i walked out of the Britannia. He was only trying to be nice, but never has a comment pissed me off so much lol

lol, and I don't even know him!!

Do you take the FT Banner to the Walkers Stadium?

There's two flags purchased by everyone on the forum, one's permanently up in the Walkers and that was the away one. I don't think it's had an airing for a while though.

Great to see you lot get your fame.

Well deserved too.

I might just have to come and stand under the FT flag on my next away game.

Notice how LD3 has the same expression at all times.

:)

I have many expressions i'll have you know! :P

Notice how LD3 has the same expression at all times.

You haven't seen the "Fryatt just scored...again" facial expression.

Seriously last night was quality. Loved bouncing around on the terrace and the flag was pretty good, I kept trying to get people to hold it up to no avail.

We stopped off in Bristol on the way back and caught up the team coach which was serious fun driving alongside beeping my shitty horn lol.

One word to describe yesterday - EPIC!

Archived