Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Trouble after the game today?

Saw trouble before the game , Hudders minibus was parked outside the ground and two city "fans" approached the bus giving them some stick , Hudders fan jumped out to respond and The city "fans" gave him a shoeing before stewards and old bill got there

shoeing :chant::crylaugh:

Saw trouble before the game , Hudders minibus was parked outside the ground and two city "fans" approached the bus giving them some stick , Hudders fan jumped out to respond and The city "fans" gave him a shoeing before stewards and old bill got there

Yes pot n kettle comes to mind , slagging us off and then saying two city fans on to one hmmmmmmm. Anyway had a good day and enjoyed the game . Every club has its idiots and you had a few spotty oiks in your side making threatening gestures it works both ways .

Hope you get promoted as you deserve it .

TTID

Yes pot n kettle comes to mind , slagging us off and then saying two city fans on to one hmmmmmmm. Anyway had a good day and enjoyed the game . Every club has its idiots and you had a few spotty oiks in your side making threatening gestures it works both ways .

TTID

that's true ,, and up until recently they were in charge of the team :D

TBF we ripped the shit out of them last 15.

Was literally 3 to a seat in L1 2nd half. Pure madness, I wish teams would bring decent numbers and vocal support more often.

*Waits for Brighton's 3,500 thugs Tuesday night*

Brighton had sold 49 tickets before today. lol

TTID

Thanks for that. There seems to be a consensus on here that your team were one of/the best team we've played this season. Hope you make the play offs.

Alot of there fans were fine, but tbh a few were wankers. I was celebrating today and got told to stop over celebrating by a steward... just because they had some in one of the exec boxes. :frusty:

I saw the best and worst of the away support in 30 seconds walking out

Had a nice chat with one of their fans about how good we were and eneded with both saying hope we get promotion etc etc, nice lad he was....

then walking past their coaches all i hear is "You were fu*king lucky today Cvnt!"

lovely fellow! I just laughed and told him to fu*k off!

Bernie was in fine form on Raw Dykes Road just before the kick off. The Northerners didn't know what to make of him. About 20 or so of them tried to give him some verbal about needing a bath. He saw the lot of them off.

The man is a legend, vote to have him on the front of the shirts next season.

But I hadnt read anything about trouble inside the stadium. So I dont have a problem with it.

you fool.

i have a BIG problem when someone who is minding his own buisness having enjoyed the game getting knocked out on his way home.

i put people like you in the same band as the guy who did this if you see no problem with his actions

they did seem to have big chips on the shoulders and were showing quite alot of attitude.

Yorkshiremen - par for the course

I want them to come second and get automatic promotion. :ph34r:

Same here because our games this season have been classic and left them gutted on both occasions.

There were some grade one tools sat near us. Throat slashing gestures, stuff like that. Charming bunch of lads, really endeared themselves to the home supporters. Good to see everyone near me united in abusing them by the end

In my opinion, no

But that doesn't excuse what those 'fans' did to you.

Need to grow the fxxk up IMO!

Saw that meself when we pulled up.

I know the guy who got leathered.

Not happy i can tell ya!

Archived