Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox4ever

Best for games

Can anyone tell me what will be best for Championship games next season. Sky or Satanta.

I am assuming we go up. I have Sky at the mo but thinking of changing as I have Virgin phone and net.

Sky.

Setanta dont show Championship, League 1 or 2.

But Setanta show FA CUP games.

Pretty sure it's actually changing next season, and BBC are going to have (at least some) Football League games.. not sure if they're sharing the rights with Sky, or have them exclusively.

Or it could be the year after.

Or I could just be making this up... hmm

Pretty sure it's actually changing next season, and BBC are going to have (at least some) Football League games.. not sure if they're sharing the rights with Sky, or have them exclusively.

Or it could be the year after.

Or I could just be making this up... hmm

correct!

Virgin is better as you can get both cheaper.

Can anyone tell me what will be best for Championship games next season. Sky or Satanta.

I am assuming we go up. I have Sky at the mo but thinking of changing as I have Virgin phone and net.

I have no vested interest in what I am going to tell you although I used to work for Sky. Stick with Sky, but cancel your phone with Virgin & take up Sky Talk, I think it's still £5 per month plus free evening & weekend calls to UK landlines. Also if you do this you can get free Sky broadband, check it out Fox4ever.

Of course we are all rich enough to go to all of them.

I think you'll find that an annual sub to get it on your TV costs the best part of a season ticket :thumbup:

It's the pre-match drinking which is emptying my bank account.

I have no vested interest in what I am going to tell you although I used to work for Sky. Stick with Sky, but cancel your phone with Virgin & take up Sky Talk, I think it's still £5 per month plus free evening & weekend calls to UK landlines. Also if you do this you can get free Sky broadband, check it out Fox4ever.

You still work for Sky don't you :giggle::P

Despite what may be seen as an obvious bias I do genuinely thing Virgin Media is a better deal if you live in a cable area. It's On Demand service can't be rivalled. If you don't though it's not all that.

Anyway, I'm off to pluck Beardy Branson's beard.

Does he dress as Santa clause round Christmas time and visit your office? Do you get to sit on his knee and feed him grapes? If that happens, I think Virgin Media just edges Sky.

Archived