Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

**~ Away Shirt ~**

Agreed. Now to get the colour right. :thumbup:

The club listened over the blank and charity options, if people complain about the possibility of a red shirt they will listen to those first.

I'd like a red one, but it seems, quite a few of our fans don't.

100% the right decision. I called for a local charity to be supported on the shirt and that's what the club have decided upon. This shows that when the club listens to its' fans, good things happen!

This is a great idea. Home shirt blank and then a charity on the away shirt. Well done to the club. It shows at least one team in England has not forgotten its routes and is not all about money.

Erm you mean like Aston Villa?

Good decision by the club.

Agree with you all, very good decision, just awaiting Davie G`s thoughts, moan moan, winge winge cynical LCFC what`s in it for me me me me !! guess they`ll put season ticket prices up, Oh they have`nt but I`ll moan moan moan about the deadline etc etc.

Agree with you all, very good decision, just awaiting Davie G`s thoughts, moan moan, winge winge cynical LCFC what`s in it for me me me me !! guess they`ll put season ticket prices up, Oh they have`nt but I`ll moan moan moan about the deadline etc etc.

What?!

:laugh:

Good news, a sensible decision. I can't quite understand the concept that our club could possibly be run well.

It's a brave new world Monk, get used to it :thumbup:

We'll just ignore that £14m loss last year though :whistle:

Shame you have to tarnish a good idea and the thread but if it pleases you to make some unnecessary point go ahead and enjoy it.

Shame you have to tarnish a good idea and the thread but if it pleases you to make some unnecessary point go ahead and enjoy it.

Don't worry about it davie, you've done nothing wrong.

It's a great idea and we don't need some idiot ruining the thread.

Archived