Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

**~ Away Shirt ~**

No, don`t worry Davie, we all worship the ground you walk on, you NEVER moan, ignore any "idiot" that tries to say otherwise ! I`m not just "some idiot" matey I`ve worked long and hard to be the unique idiot that I am !!

I'd personally hope for something you've never heard of before. The more people that end up shrugging and going "what's that then?" the better work it's doing.

I mean as much as Barcelona's gesture was nice, I don't really think UNICEF need the advertisment.

What odds on a big picture of Birch doing his yearly run? ;)

4/1.

They're doing quite well at this kit thing so far... I'm just waiting for the spectacular calamity that will surely follow... I'm betting either the sizes will be incredibly wrong, or the shirts will all be late and/or made of the poorest of poor materials.

Biggest problem for the upcoming shirts:

6/1 questionable sizes.

5/1 late delivery.

2/1 awful material.

33/1 Birch's head too big on away shirt.

Rainbows looks good. I like these Adidas kits, although you do know that blue Adidas kit design is like 5 years old right?. It's the same kit Greece had when they won the Euro 2004

If we were to use an Adidas kit, then it's more likely to be an old kit like this. It's not like they would design one for us.

If we were to use an Adidas kit, then it's more likely to be an old kit like this. It's not like they would design one for us.

I know they wont design one for us however they wouldn't use 5 year old shirt, they would use a newish stock kit like Derby's or Peterborough's.

I know they wont design one for us however they wouldn't use 5 year old shirt, they would use a newish stock kit like Derby's or Peterborough's.

It's all irrelevant anyway.

Archived