Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmad2005

Elliott back at City

S'part-time job and he fits this stuff in around it. :thumbup:

Thanks, why on earth was something like this on LCFC World, I can't imagine it's a real exclusive that people will be pleased that forked out for it?

He's still at Hednesford as assistant manager, and he said this new job fits in well with his other one. He was asked afew weeks ago by Leicester and he says its going well. They show one of Elliotts goals at Filbert street at the kop end and everyone in the kop and double decker go crazy, great memories!

He's still at Hednesford as assistant manager, and he said this new job fits in well with his other one. He was asked afew weeks ago by Leicester and he says its going well. They show one of Elliotts goals at Filbert street at the kop end and everyone in the kop and double decker go crazy, great memories!

I preferred his goals at the North Stand end- it meant I got on TV :cool:

I preferred his goals at the North Stand end- it meant I got on TV :cool:

Yeah me to, but the celebrations, it has too be said arent as good to watch at the North stand compared to seeing the kop and double decker going mad

Now that Gerry Tagart and Matt Elliot have come back to Leicester, then hopefully so will Muzzy Izzet and Emile Heskey. Emile Heskey probably won't but Muzzy Izzet might. :D

They never went away

Gerry is in Rothley, Muzzy own half of Fleckney and Elliot is Market Bosworth way

Archived