Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell352

Leeds Kick-Off Change

If Sky hadn't of brought the time forward then I am sure the police would have done anyway. They would want the scum in and out of our town as quick as they could.

Yeah, I'd agree with that, although it would be pretty pathetic of the police, it's not like we haven't got enough coppers to cover the game.

Overall the fact its on Sky means a lot more fans will be able to watch the game, and neutrals if they can stomach it.

So its a good thing really.

Just get up and leave earlier you lazy bastards.

What about those that have to put up with crap transport services?

It's not always easy when you have to rely on public transport.

You City slickers always have something to moan about. :whistle:

Early start for you then?

It's what we do best :cool: Just you wait until all you commoners come down again for the Millwall game, we'll be getting a right moan on then. Bloody Northerners (lets ignore the fact that I was born and bred north of Leicester). We should build a wall to keep you all out. London is the centre of the WORLD.

As for the question, I'll be looking at leaving the house at half eight just to be sure. I better not be drinking the night before, that's earlier that I leave for work!

I am very pleased its on Sky as we live in Dubai, therefore we get to see the match instead of listening via the internet. We are currently arranging as many Leeds and Leicester fans out here to go to a pub for the game. Should be very interesting.

I am very pleased its on Sky as we live in Dubai, therefore we get to see the match instead of listening via the internet. We are currently arranging as many Leeds and Leicester fans out here to go to a pub for the game. Should be very interesting.

Dubai - lucky sod. It's snowing here and colder than a witches tit!

lol theres a lot of alcoholic Leicester fans aren't there? Going crazy because they will have less or no time in the pub :crylaugh: very sad.

Theres nothing wrong with that kick off time, who cares if you have less time in the pub before the game you will save money.

Or just have longer after the game :P

Obviously you don't.

What's sad is that Murdoch's bloody company keeps messing around with the kick-offs.

Feck off to Sky, here's to a crap atmosphere again. :beer:

Archived