Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mmarkie

Team V.S Oldham

I'd give Brown a start as he knows Windass and knows what he does, so id go for:

GK:Martin

RB:Gilbert

CB:Hobbs

CB:Brown

LB:Mattock

RM:Cleverley

CM:Oakley©

CM:King

LM:Dyer

ST:Howard

ST:Fryatt

SUBS

Pentney

Morrison

Berner

Hayles

Dickov

Thoughts?

I'd give Brown a start as he knows Windass and knows what he does, so id go for:

GK:Martin

RB:Gilbert

CB:Hobbs

CB:Brown

LB:Mattock

RM:Cleverley

CM:Oakley©

CM:King

LM:Dyer

ST:Howard

ST:Fryatt

SUBS

Pentney

Morrison

Berner

Hayles

Dickov

Thoughts?

This, but with better attacking options on the bench.

My bench would have Chambers and Gradel in there somewhere.

Martin

Gilbert Hobbs Brown Mattock

Dyer Oakley King Cleverley

Fryatt Howard

Subs:

Pentney/Cisak

Morrisson

Berner

Gradel

Chambers

Dyer only to start because he scored last game which means he could find his early season form again. Though if he is below-par again, I'd either bring on Gradel, or Berner, which would mean moving Oakley to the wing and Berner in the Centre.

Martin

Gilbert Hobbs Morrison Mattock

Cleverley Oakley King Dyer

Howard Fryatt

Subs: Pentney, Brown, Berner, Gradel & Chambers.

NO DICKOV!

Yeh I would go for that 11, would be too harsh to drop Morrison and I think Brown might start off the pace against potentially one of the better sides in the league.

If it's not broke...

Same starting 11 as Walsall and like NSLL said - some nifty youngsters on the bench

Yeah i agree, If he wants to get Brown in though I'd play Morrison at RB rather than knock his confidence and leaving Gilbert out might be the kick up the arse he needs.

Martin

Cleverly Hobbs Morrison Mattock

Oakley King Berner Hayles/Chambers

Howard Fryatt

or

Martin

Morrison Hobbs Brown Mattock

Cleverly King Oakley Berner

Howard Fryatt

I think Gilbert and Dyer have been the weak links lately (they have played quite well but i feel they could play better). And as much as i like Dickov if Fryatt or Howard are subbed i would like Chambers or Hayles given a chance

I, like many on hear it seems, would like to see Gradel on the bench with a view to being brought on as an attacking sub to run at tiring defenders in the second half. After scoring his first goal for us against Palace i expected his confidence to grow and him to feature more often. But Pearson seems reluctant to use him and he hasn't even been making the squad lately.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why - does Pearson not rate him / is he not performing in training?

I cant help but look back at clips of him scoring great goals in this league for Bournemouth last season and wondering what's happened to him - there's a great player for us somewhere in there if we can just find him again!

Archived