Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

:appl:

Sex education in this country is woefully inadequate and the proof of that lies in the fact that we have the highest underage pregnancy rate in Western Europe. It is completely outdated and should be brought up to date as a matter of urgency.

We never had sex education as such in school back home

(though I attended a religious school, so it kind of permeated everything that was taught).

But parents certainly did take this issue very seriously in any case...

It is very difficult to have any kind of sex (let alone get pregnant) if you are not even

allowed to talk to most guys across a locked gate with your dad overlooking the whole thing :whistle:

Agreed :giggle:

I also think that technically both parents should go to jail for underage sex :whistle:

However, probably more her than him, as he looks about 8,

which would make her a bit of a pedo, in my books ... :unsure:

Exactly. She wants her head looking at!

Second thoughts, they both do:

We didn’t think we would need help from our parents.

Fair play for bagging a 15 year old at 13 though.

You have seen her picture, right?

Right?

Urgh. She'll have stretchmark's now n'all.

Nice non-pikey name for the baby, eh?

lol

Is it just me wondering how big his willy is if he's only 4 foot tall? It's one of those thoughts you have and then wish you could banish immediately but it flashed through my mind for a second.

You have seen her picture, right?

Right?

Urgh. She'll have stretchmark's now n'all.

lol

Is it just me wondering how big his willy is if he's only 4 foot tall? It's one of those thoughts you have and then wish you could banish immediately but it flashed through my mind for a second.

That's all you ever think about is willy's Flynny!!! :rolleyes:

:appl:

Sex education in this country is woefully inadequate and the proof of that lies in the fact that we have the highest underage pregnancy rate in Western Europe. It is completely outdated and should be brought up to date as a matter of urgency.

Maybe we just have more parents who don't give a shit/are forced to work and randier kids? I love how people blame the school system for everything, it's parenting that needs looking at, but how do you bring about changes in parenting without infringing on people's liberty? You can't.

We're stuck with this. At least we got a giggle out of it.

Maybe we just have more parents who don't give a shit/are forced to work and randier kids? I love how people blame the school system for everything, it's parenting that needs looking at, but how do you bring about changes in parenting without infringing on people's liberty? You can't.

I think education is a big part of the problem. The Dutch are far more open about sex and sex ed lessons are much more explicit than anything you'd see in this country yet they have one of the lowest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe. Of course there are cultural differences between ourselves and the Netherlands, but I honestly believe that education is part of this. Why don't parents give a shit? Why are kids randier? It's poor education at all levels and it's an issue that need to be addressed.

I think education is a big part of the problem. The Dutch are far more open about sex and sex ed lessons are much more explicit than anything you'd see in this country yet they have one of the lowest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe. Of course there are cultural differences between ourselves and the Netherlands, but I honestly believe that education is part of this. Why don't parents give a shit? Why are kids randier? It's poor education at all levels and it's an issue that need to be addressed.

Sex education is adequate. A cultural loss of innocence at an early age and parenting issues explains things pretty adequately. Countries where kids barely have any education (let alone sex ed) have teenage pregnancy rates much lower than us.

Sex education is adequate. A cultural loss of innocence at an early age and parenting issues explains things pretty adequately. Countries where kids barely have any education (let alone sex ed) have teenage pregnancy rates much lower than us.

Sex Education under Fire

British sex ed is widely seen as inadequate, even outside Britain.

The Dutch Model

Surely we can take some lessons from Holland on this issue?

Britain nowadays is really messed up.

I didn't get into any pussy until I was 16 and this ugly disabled is hanging at the back of lasses at 13.

Doesn't make sense to me.

:crylaugh:

Nothing like a bit of honesty. I feel your pain. :(

On a serious note though. This is pretty bad but don't understand why it's making the front pages of the papers. At school plenty of kids were doing the horizontal monster mash at 13 and there was 4 or 5 that had a kid by the time they were 14. Surely it's not that rare???

It's because we breed a nation of work shy lay abouts, who watch Jeremy Kyle and Trisha all day. How many times are these kids from a nice upstanding family? Mostly they are chav scum who have been brought up by teen parents themselves.

As was said before, people always blame the schools etc. It's nonsense, when I was there they said if you stick your c*** in the f**** without a condom you get a child. What more do you need to know? The problem is these kids don't care because they know the good old social will sort them out.

The schools will educate, but if a parent has brought up a child with no morals or sense of right or wrong then there is no hope no matter what you teach them.

I agree. I don't think it's up to the schools to be teaching anything other than the facts. And this is already done.

I think it's up to the parents to talk to their kids about contreception, self-control/respect etc. It's in the parent's best interests really: afterall, they're the ones who will have to be there picking up the pieces when it all goes wrong.

It's because we breed a nation of work shy lay abouts, who watch Jeremy Kyle and Trisha all day. How many times are these kids from a nice upstanding family? Mostly they are chav scum who have been brought up by teen parents themselves.

As was said before, people always blame the schools etc. It's nonsense, when I was there they said if you stick your c*** in the f**** without a condom you get a child. What more do you need to know? The problem is these kids don't care because they know the good old social will sort them out.

The schools will educate, but if a parent has brought up a child with no morals or sense of right or wrong then there is no hope no matter what you teach them.

I'd agree with that but less judgementally - you have to remember that bad parenting perpetuates itself cyclically, as does deprivation, which is why despite the governments best (albeit top-down) efforts we still have a cycle of deprivation and lack of education, as well as grim 'estates'.

Like I said before, how do you sort out something as basic as parenting governmentally?

Also I have to say having read the article about the 'Dutch system' - it all sounds very much like the Sex-Ed I got between the ages of 11-14, and I'm 19 now so it's been going on for a while.

When I said better education is needed, I wasn't excluding the role parents have to play. :thumbup:

Archived