Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

On a serious note though. This is pretty bad but don't understand why it's making the front pages of the papers. At school plenty of kids were doing the horizontal monster mash at 13 and there was 4 or 5 that had a kid by the time they were 14. Surely it's not that rare???

It is outside Nottingham.... :rolleyes:

On a serious note though. This is pretty bad but don't understand why it's making the front pages of the papers. At school plenty of kids were doing the horizontal monster mash at 13 and there was 4 or 5 that had a kid by the time they were 14. Surely it's not that rare???
It is outside Nottingham.... :rolleyes:

Legendary, legendary posts! lol

I never boned any of them, but got lots of snogs though. I think if i wasn't so self-conscious about the size of my willy and whether i had enough pubes, I would probably have gone for it.

Isn't snogging someone but not going for it "leading on" though? :whistle::unsure:

(I am told)

I had 6th form girls asking me out when i was 13.

But i was cool as fcuk and pretty buff, and i wore an MA1 World Dance jacket too. I never boned any of them, but got lots of snogs though. I think if i wasn't so self-conscious about the size of my willy and whether i had enough pubes, I would probably have gone for it.

:crylaugh:

I had 6th form girls asking me out when i was 13.

But i was cool as fcuk and pretty buff, and i wore an MA1 World Dance jacket too. I never boned any of them, but got lots of snogs though. I think if i wasn't so self-conscious about the size of my willy and whether i had enough pubes, I would probably have gone for it.

World Dance :thumbup: they were the days. I used to have a bluey/green Total Kaos jacket and used to get loads of girls tellin em I was a DJ at Vibealite. They loved it!

First thing that might be appropriate is a paternity test.

However, assuming the truth of the story, good luck to them.

It is all very easy to assume teachers failed to provide adequate sex-education but a) that might not be true, their attempts to educate and advise might have been ignored and b) it is not the primary responsibility of the school but of the parents to ensure their kids are properly prepared for the problems of their age.

And, while I can well understand any parent not having imagined the lad was nececessarily ready for sex education - he barely looks old enough to dress himself - I am quite sure the girl should have known the risks of what she was doing.

That said, and on the positive side, the baby looks fine, the girls mum talks about offering proper support, the story will be a seller and will doubtless provide some income in its own right and it is presumptious to think the kid will necessarily fare any worse than any other youngster.

Kids are resilient and parents-to-be can grow up fast.

First thing that might be appropriate is a paternity test.

However, assuming the truth of the story, good luck to them.

It is all very easy to assume teachers failed to provide adequate sex-education but a) that might not be true, their attempts to educate and advise might have been ignored and b) it is not the primary responsibility of the school but of the parents to ensure their kids are properly prepared for the problems of their age.

And, while I can well understand any parent not having imagined the lad was nececessarily ready for sex education - he barely looks old enough to dress himself - I am quite sure the girl should have known the risks of what she was doing.

That said, and on the positive side, the baby looks fine, the girls mum talks about offering proper support, the story will be a seller and will doubtless provide some income in its own right and it is presumptious to think the kid will necessarily fare any worse than any other youngster.

Kids are resilient and parents-to-be can grow up fast.

It is presumptious to think that the baby will fare worse because, as you have already pointed out it is the primary responsibility pf the parents to ensure kids are properly prepared. How can these kids, who have little to no life experience, impart any kind of rational wisdom when their baby reaches their age?

By all means I wish the best for the baby, but generally I can't help feeling anything but despair regarding this story

It is presumptious to think that the baby will fare worse because, as you have already pointed out it is the primary responsibility pf the parents to ensure kids are properly prepared. How can these kids, who have little to no life experience, impart any kind of rational wisdom when their baby reaches their age?

By all means I wish the best for the baby, but generally I can't help feeling anything but despair regarding this story

My sentiments exactly.

He should've "wrapped it up before he slapped it up."

Just watched the video.

Wtf?! Masie Roxanne? Surely Roxanne Masie would of been better. :whistle:

The lad does look like he'll be a decent youth when he grows up. Hopefully he stays away from the shite most of us end up in when we young and concentrates on his family. What's the chance though?

Could of been worse for the baby with some of the young uns she could of been born to.

Archived