Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

No, unfortunately, but I do have:

"Don't be in such a jiffy, cover your stiffy."

and

"Holster your gun then shootings more fun."

I think you should work on one. :thumbup:

It is presumptious to think that the baby will fare worse because, as you have already pointed out it is the primary responsibility pf the parents to ensure kids are properly prepared. How can these kids, who have little to no life experience, impart any kind of rational wisdom when their baby reaches their age?

By all means I wish the best for the baby, but generally I can't help feeling anything but despair regarding this story

Because they'll have had first hand experience of the problems.

Someone I went to school with had her first child at 15. She is now a grandmother.

Make of that what you will.

Women can't commit rape.
A FEMALE stripper is facing a rape charge over an alleged incident at a bucks' party.

Linda Maree Naggs, 39, is accused of sexually penetrating a man at the party on the Mornington Peninsula last year.

Her lawyer James Dowsley sought a suppression order in the Melbourne Magistrates' Court last week banning publication of details of the case.

He argued that publishing information about the matter would prejudice the case and cause undue distress or embarrassment because of the unusual circumstances.

He said Ms Naggs was part of the entertainment at the bucks' night.

It is believed she was a stripper at the time.

Prosecutor Mara Sucic supported the suppression order application. She said the complainant was embarrassed and traumatised.

But magistrate Belinda Wallington refused to make the order.

Ms Naggs, of Rosebud West, will face a preliminary hearing of the charge in the Melbourne Magistrates' Court next week.

Rape is the sensationalised headline. The article very quickly states that she has been charged with assault by penetration.

You also have to bear in mind that we don't make your laws up for you any more. :thumbup:

Yes they'll have first hand experience of the problems, but do you honestly see them doing much of the raising of the child? I would think the grandparents are more likely to be the primary carers.

It's not just what parents say though is it, kids learn from how their parents act too. Is this kid not going to find it hypocritical for the parents to say, do as I say, not as I do?

As Lisa has pointed out it could lead to a self-perpetuating cycle of having kids at what many would suggest is FAR too young an age.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong and that the child grows up and doesn't repeat the same mistakes as his parents (seems wrong to call two kids who are barely into high school parents)

Rape is the sensationalised headline. The article very quickly states that she has been charged with assault by penetration.

You also have to bear in mind that we don't make your laws up for you any more. :thumbup:

That is rape. Any sexual prenertration goes under the banner of rape.

See the link in my post above Woman guilty of rape :thumbup:

Again, it's a headline taking things out of context. Aiding and abetting, yes, assault by penetration, maybe, but without a penis, no woman is going to be guilty of rape, as per the statute posted above. :thumbup:

Again, it's a headline taking things out of context. Aiding and abetting, yes, assault by penetration, maybe, but without a penis, no woman is going to be guilty of rape, as per the statute posted above. :thumbup:

Disagree

Joint enterprise

She was guilty of rape ,not assault by penetration

see 7th para of article

If this is what you're lecturer has told you I'd be interested to hear their views on joint enterprise and the basis of the conviction mentioned in the link

That is rape. Any sexual prenertration goes under the banner of rape.
No.

1. You are Australian

2. You aren't a lawyer

3. You are wrong

:thumbup:

What he says. We don't make your laws for you any more, and over here rape is one thing, if it doesn't involve a dick, it's a penetration offence. The statute has already been posted. :thumbup:

Disagree

Joint enterprise

She was guilty of rape ,not assault by penetration

see 7th para of article

If this is what you're lecturer has told you I'd be interested to hear their views on joint enterprise and the basis of the conviction mentioned in the link

I did criminal law before this, so my lecturer said nothing about it. Thanks for the concern, in any case.

Archived