Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

.............nice to see The Sun have condoned his actions!

..................... by getting an exclusive and no doubt lining his pockets with a bit of, well pocket money :rolleyes:

Which means he'll be getting less of my taxes for his minging pseudo-wife to spend on pizza while she watches Jeremy Kyle.

I think it's scary that if the girl was 1 year older she could get done for rape.

Women can't commit rape.

Part 1 Sexual Offences

Rape

1 Rape

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,

b) B does not consent to the penetration, and

c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.

(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

I know this will never happen but if this lad finished his A-Levels his daughter would be starting school. Crazy.

I dont think this lad is the father. Come on look at him! Do you really think that Flid could produce the goods for a child?

I think this is probably right, the kids voice isnt even broke, that means he hasnt started puberty right?

They can with a strap on

No, that's "assault by penetration" :thumbup:

2 Assault by penetration

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina or anus of another person (B) with a part of his body or anything else,

(b) the penetration is sexual,

© B does not consent to the penetration, and

(d) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.

(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

Seen :thumbup:

Are you a lawyer aswell as a teacher?! Or a community police officer?

I'm not a teacher, just know a lot of them!

I want to be a lawyer, though. Being an argumentative sod helps!

lol reminds me off this story from a little while back

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...icle1671224.ece

Hahaha, seemed to be going well for a while! "The court heard the best man appeared to be happy and smiling during the show."

And it went downhill from there. "He said: “(The alleged victim) said to her ‘don’t put it in’.” I would of been pissin meself if I was there and heard him say that!! What a night out that would of bin.

hahahaha I can't breath. "Don't put it in." !!!

Oh, for some reason I thought you were a teacher! Please be a good lawyer though and not one of them corrupt b#stards! :thumbup:

I will certainly try my best, thanks! :thumbup:

Archived