Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

I thought it was illegal in this country to have sex under the age of 16, why are these two scumbags not nicked?

Another couple living on our taxes!

Last night Michaela Aston, of the anti-abortion Christian charity LIFE, said: “We commend these teenagers for their courage in bringing their child into the world."

Sums it all up!

It says his voice aint even broken.... not to be crude but surely his ole sperm can't be super strong swimmers? he looks about 4. I reckon she just shagged somebody else and didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't his.

:crylaugh:

I thought it was illegal in this country to have sex under the age of 16, why are these two scumbags not nicked?

Last night Michaela Aston, of the anti-abortion Christian charity LIFE, said: “We commend these teenagers for their courage in bringing their child into the world."

Sums it all up!

What kind of message is that sending out? Eejit.

Sums it all up!

Dont be a retard.

Loads of people were shagging at my school when they were 13/14. That was nearly 13years ago.

As they are both under 16, what kind of punishment do you think they will get? Do you think that the criminal justice system will "learn them"? Do you think that the courts will be happy to see a baby growing up without its parents, regardless of their age?

Surely the answer is in better education, not the criminal justice system.

As they are both under 16, what kind of punishment do you think they will get? Do you think that the criminal justice system will "learn them"? Do you think that the courts will be happy to see a baby growing up without its parents, regardless of their age?

Surely the answer is in better education, not the criminal justice system.

:appl:

Sex education in this country is woefully inadequate and the proof of that lies in the fact that we have the highest underage pregnancy rate in Western Europe. It is completely outdated and should be brought up to date as a matter of urgency.

What does he see in her is the bigger question!

Agreed :giggle:

I also think that technically both parents should go to jail for underage sex :whistle:

However, probably more her than him, as he looks about 8,

which would make her a bit of a pedo, in my books ... :unsure:

Archived