Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Master Fox

Baby-faced boy is father at 13

What else would you do with the school system though?

Call me old-fashioned, but schools should be concentrating on teaching kids the academic stuff.

Having spoken to a few teachers over the years, it now seems that they are expected to teach kids basic life skills that should be coming from the parents. I'm not even talking about things like sex education, it's basic stuff, like how to get from your uniform into your PE kit and back again, how to use a toilet, how to use cutlery, you know, basic stuff like that.

Call me old-fashioned, but schools should be concentrating on teaching kids the academic stuff.

Having spoken to a few teachers over the years, it now seems that they are expected to teach kids basic life skills that should be coming from the parents. I'm not even talking about things like sex education, it's basic stuff, like how to get from your uniform into your PE kit and back again, how to use a toilet, how to use cutlery, you know, basic stuff like that.

I meant sex-ed related. :D Late for geology practical byyyyyyyye.

Not getting any?

Whats that got to be with anything? :thumbup:

Anyway you have got to look at the parents of these two children. When do they have the time to have sex! When i was 13 my old dear would never let me upstairs with girls!!

It's because we breed a nation of work shy lay abouts, who watch Jeremy Kyle and Trisha all day. How many times are these kids from a nice upstanding family? Mostly they are chav scum who have been brought up by teen parents themselves.

As was said before, people always blame the schools etc. It's nonsense, when I was there they said if you stick your c*** in the f**** without a condom you get a child. What more do you need to know? The problem is these kids don't care because they know the good old social will sort them out.

The schools will educate, but if a parent has brought up a child with no morals or sense of right or wrong then there is no hope no matter what you teach them.

Babylon is right. Let's not pussyfoot around this.

Us upperclass shandypants whatever it was-ers need to stand our ground.

Pikeys... fu ck off.

It's because we breed a nation of work shy lay abouts, who watch Jeremy Kyle and Trisha all day. How many times are these kids from a nice upstanding family? Mostly they are chav scum who have been brought up by teen parents themselves.

As was said before, people always blame the schools etc. It's nonsense, when I was there they said if you stick your c*** in the f**** without a condom you get a child. What more do you need to know? The problem is these kids don't care because they know the good old social will sort them out.

The schools will educate, but if a parent has brought up a child with no morals or sense of right or wrong then there is no hope no matter what you teach them.

I agree, it comes down to upbringing and parentage!! Alot of parents just do not spend 'quality' time with the children, if rules and boundaries are not kept at home and a child does not know write from wrong at home then these sorts of things will happen!! :thumbup:

What possessed the 15 year old to think 'he looks attractive, what I'd do to let him play with me'. He was 12 years old for cry sake. At that age, the thoughts which came into your head were about girls the same age or older. The younger kids were out of bounds.

Looking at her, I think thats gonna be the last time she will get any.

What possessed the 15 year old to think 'he looks attractive, what I'd do to let him play with me'. He was 12 years old for cry sake. At that age, the thoughts which came into your head were about girls the same age or older. The younger kids were out of bounds.

How much younger? :ph34r:

I dunno cardif_fox, after a couple of beers I would find you attractive, god knows what we would get upto!!!! :P

I had 6th form girls asking me out when i was 13.

But i was cool as fcuk and pretty buff, and i wore an MA1 World Dance jacket too. I never boned any of them, but got lots of snogs though. I think if i wasn't so self-conscious about the size of my willy and whether i had enough pubes, I would probably have gone for it.

But i was cool as fcuk and pretty buff, and i wore an MA1 World Dance jacket too. I never boned any of them, but got lots of snogs though. I think if i wasn't so self-conscious about the size of my willy and whether i had enough pubes, I would probably have gone for it.

I love you.

lol

lol lol post of the day.

Bet Shingler's loving this, mind, he'll be eyein' up all the old totty.

Archived