Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

New Bands You'd Recommend

Tubelord - sounds like Coheed singing Frank Turner songs while listening to Klaxons. fook knows why but their brilliant.

I've actually heard of a band before you, wow. I love 'em too, got a couple of their EPs.

Band Of Horses; not axactly a new band but their australian so havent really made it fully over here yet

The General Specific is a tune. :thumbup:

Band Of Horses; not axactly a new band but their australian so havent really made it fully over here yet

I didn't know they had moved Seattle to Australia when did that happen?

good band though!! :thumbup:

I didn't know they had moved Seattle to Australia when did that happen?

good band though!! :thumbup:

My bad if they are, i only thought they were aussies as they were huge out there last year when i was out there and they seemed to be everywhere all year round!

aaah a fellow solo projecter

SixPointFive - happy ska punk with some more rocky undertones, really gets the crowd going at the hometown gigs and pretty safe gigs aswell

Just listened to them on Myspace.

The second song, Destination Estimation, reminded me of sum41 for some reason. Until they started singing lol.

yeah, better live than in recordings, one of a dying breed of bands really for that fact

True say.

I can't think of many bands that are like that these days off the top of my head.

Listening to the sampler, Routines now, that's not too bad

True say.

I can't think of many bands that are like that these days off the top of my head.

Listening to the sampler, Routines now, that's not too bad

fooked Up. Listen and love. But there far better live.

Saul Williams is also immense live but poor on record.

could we widen this out to simply bands you would recommend?

oli brown - a young blues guitarist, extremely good

protest the hero - not really that new but quite unheard of here, some heavy riffs along with several melodic areas, very good

fell silent - if you like tech metal or hardcore you'll like this band

could we widen this out to simply bands you would recommend?

oli brown - a young blues guitarist, extremely good

protest the hero - not really that new but quite unheard of here, some heavy riffs along with several melodic areas, very good

fell silent - if you like tech metal or hardcore you'll like this band

My metalhead mate from back home goes on and on and on about them like they're the answer to something...

Archived