Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
league1

MKDs cup final then!

Older ones too lol

Lovely Stuff.

Maddog has to be on the wind up. He really should be on ignore by now but....

How he thinks 4,300 will guarentee a good atmosphere is beyond me.

There will be one loud as fook "Leicester, Leicester, Lessssttooooooohh" people will then take their seats, moan at Howard when we're not 2-0 up at h/t with the odd "come on Leicester" 2nd half.

Getting wrecked in the atmosphere van could be the only way to enjoy this.

It is a big game, why would people go to the ticket office at 7am if it wasn't you joker.

Because part-time charlies have snapped up tickets, perhaps?

Not out tonight :o

I had you down as a thurs, sat, thurs, sat.

Nah man, funds are tight. Been thinking a night's out money in Loughborough or save it and put that money to a night out in Zante? :D Shaun is out tonight though, the lad who said you were 'Thursday, Saturday, Thursday, Saturday'. lol

Nah man, funds are tight. Been thinking a night's out money in Loughborough or save it and put that money to a night out in Zante? :D Shaun is out tonight though, the lad who said you were 'Thursday, Saturday, Thursday, Saturday'. lol

Yeah he txt me earlier, has he got training 1st?

I'm suppost to be saving myself for the drive + night in Bristol tomorrow, but for some reason I'm tempted by a late entry.

I think FT has invented a new form of football snobbery:

Away games are only good if it's a 200+ mile round trip that less than 1k fans go to.

It's like when your favourite band have a number 1 hit so you don't like them anymore - too commercial etc.

Big support away from home can be a good laugh. Everyone keeps using Cov away last season as an example of big support = bad atmosphere, but don't forget 1/2 the fans had been arrested before kick-off! The riot vans outside were rocking at half time!

Ticket or no ticket - it's a big game...

Everyone keeps using Cov away last season as an example of big support = bad atmosphere, but don't forget 1/2 the fans had been arrested before kick-off! The riot vans outside were rocking at half time!

Slightly over the top to say the least.

Coventry was the worst away game I went to last season, not that I went to all of them but out of the ones I did that was the worst by some way. Sheff Utd was easily the best.

Alot of home games I went to in The Kop were better than Cov away. And thats saying alot.

Away games are only good if it's a 200+ mile round trip that less than 1k fans go to.

It's like when your favourite band have a number 1 hit so you don't like them anymore - too commercial etc.

Big support away from home can be a good laugh. Everyone keeps using Cov away last season as an example of big support = bad atmosphere, but don't forget 1/2 the fans had been arrested before kick-off! The riot vans outside were rocking at half time!

To summarise this post.

NO.

Slightly over the top to say the least.

Coventry was the worst away game I went to last season, not that I went to all of them but out of the ones I did that was the worst by some way. Sheff Utd was easily the best.

Alot of home games I went to in The Kop were better than Cov away. And thats saying alot.

I heard about this. 6,000 fans wasn't it and you could hear a pin drop!

Is that right?

Is that right?

Alot less than 6,000 dont know what the actual away support was. The support was alright but not in the same League as other away's I went to last year, the famous 'Ian Holloway, Holloway' got its first real going there aswell so it was doomed from that. The performance didnt help alot either, if I can remember I think we only had about 4 shots in the match so there wasnt much for the fans to get up about.

Hopefully, the second allocation people will be standers, looking around this morning, it was all blokes/young lads, so fingers crossed.*

*Obviously some women stand but you get my point....

Yeh all in suits lol

Quality mate :crylaugh:

4300 fans a decent atmosphere for once.

Getting laughed at for being a part-time fan by twats who think there really good, despite being a STH for 11 years and going to some away games in previous seasons, not in this division though. :rolleyes:

Roberto Di Matteo getting angry when we go 3-0 up at HT, hes normally so cool :P

Is that right?

Cov was just under 5k. But that was only because it's a short trip.

It was 6,500 that made Chelsea on the Wednesday night. But only 700 that made Burnley on a Tuesday night. The difference in mileage travel wise, is 14 miles.

105 miles to Stamford Bridge, 119 to Turf Moor.

Archived