Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
league1

MKDs cup final then!

obviously we care about every team in the top 6 or so, only club we give a shit about in this division is leeds. mk dons aren't on our radar so why the fook they're trying to turn this into a 'big match' is beyond me, especially considering we were in the UEFA cup only a realtively short time ago. looking forward to the game but not the tits that will be there. this is an important game, but not a 'big match' as such. imo.

You're a twat, we're in the same division as them, in a very real fight with them for the title. Accept it, accept it IS a big game or fvck off and support someone else. You sound like a Leeds fan.

Anyway, we were never a BIG club, get over it.

obviously we care about every team in the top 6 or so, only club we give a shit about in this division is leeds. mk dons aren't on our radar so why the fook they're trying to turn this into a 'big match' is beyond me, especially considering we were in the UEFA cup only a realtively short time ago. looking forward to the game but not the tits that will be there. this is an important game, but not a 'big match' as such. imo.

I get Leicsters point about being a big club with history. Lets face it you have been in the top flight and top competitions. However you still got too remember that this is 1st v 2nd so to the bookies, the television etc, this is a big game. To us yes it's a big game, but for me, Leeds was the biggest game because it's Leeds.

Wait...have you been reading WACCOE too much?

I get Leicsters point about being a big club with history. Lets face it you have been in the top flight and top competitions. However you still got too remember that this is 1st v 2nd so to the bookies, the television etc, this is a big game. To us yes it's a big game, but for me, Leeds was the biggest game because it's Leeds.

Them there be fighting words...

Wait...have you been reading WACCOE too much?

:o no thanks. obviously i've been a bit misleading - my problem was the 'cup final' comment part of the 'big' reference. important game yes but for ginetta to call it a 'cup final' is going a bit too far. hate to come across as a 'twat' :rolleyes: living in the past (we have too many of them and they really don't help) but i was just trying to say we should keep this in context. i said it was an important game - and i don't think it's 'just another match' (although some might disagree witht that) bearing the table in mind. tbh i'm surprised at ginetta's comments. but to call a match against a club that didn't even exist a decade ago 'big' in terms of calling it a cup final (and not just a big league match) seems odd to me. anyway just my two cents' worth :whistle: depends what you call a 'big' match i 'sppose

Tbh at the start of the season there were 3 away games I wanted to go to Northampton, Peterborough and MK Dons. Nothing to do with league position more to do with how near they are.

I didn't get to go to Northampton, but I did go to Oldham earlier on and there's a chance I might go to Milwall.

Shall i do that for you?

Jelous.

Why would i be?

Im lucky enough to go to all the home games, and im going to the only important away game of the season.

I just think of the hundreds and hundreds of pounds ive saved and all the money you've chosen to spend.

Do i really want to sit in a car for hours there and back to watch Leicester play some shitty team from League one and spend £50 in the process, for every away game.

Errrrr No

Rubbish. When we beat Scunny to go top and begin this run. That was the most important. Win or lose against Dons, we will still be top.

Were people queuing at 7am to get tickets for that one :dunno:

I dont think so :giggle:

This is by far the biggest game of the season by a mile and im going.

:yahoo::dance::yahoo:

Were people queuing at 7am to get tickets for that one :dunno:

I dont think so :giggle:

This is by far the biggest game of the season by a mile and im going.

:yahoo::dance::yahoo:

By far and away, the biggest twat on here.... EVERY game has the same importance, its another 3 potential points. Just 'cos you, the guy who seems to not have a clue about the football club, say its a 'big game', doesn't mean it is. Some of us weren't able to get tickets for this one, so why not donate your ticket to someone else, ey? Someone who appreciates the value of it. ****ing hell...

By far and away, the biggest twat on here.... EVERY game has the same importance, its another 3 potential points. Just 'cos you, the guy who seems to not have a clue about the football club, say its a 'big game', doesn't mean it is. Some of us weren't able to get tickets for this one, so why not donate your ticket to someone else, ey? Someone who appreciates the value of it. ****ing hell...

:D

He's got a few competitors on that front I reckon, but definitely top 5

Why would i be?

Im lucky enough to go to all the home games, and im going to the only important away game of the season.

I just think of the hundreds and hundreds of pounds ive saved and all the money you've chosen to spend.

Do i really want to sit in a car for hours there and back to watch Leicester play some shitty team from League one and spend £50 in the process, for every away game.

Errrrr No

There jelous of you you fooking tool.

That's because your not a True Leicester fan.

To be fair i do not go every game i go to the ones that sound good, as i'm a school and the only way i can get money is from my mum but if i had a job i would go every single game.

It may just be another game, against another league one opponent, but psychologically, this is a big game.

You can tart it up all you like, end of day, it's a big game. Win it, we win the title. 6 points taken from the team right behind us, we'll have the psychological edge. Mentally, they will be beaten and we go on from there.

The fact that it's MK Dons is irrelevant. Beat the team behind you home and away and you're laughing. No problem.

Why would i be?

Errrrr No

I take it the idea of actually having a laugh and enjoying yourself is beyond you? Miserable swine.

Will your fans be standing or sitting? Leeds all stood when they came.

Our last few away games have seen virtually all our fans stood, (bar the Northampton mongfest) and throughout the season its been around 40-50% average.

This one will be shite though imo. I and the lads I'll go with will stand but we'll be in the minority.

Im sorry but who the fooking hell are you, repeat.

:crylaugh:

I don't have a clue about the football club, i dont even know the name of the team i support :giggle:

11 years as a STH and i know nothing, i just stare at Filbert Fox and the ball boys all game every game.

It is a big game, why would people go to the ticket office at 7am if it wasn't you joker.

Our last few away game have seen virtually all our fans stood, (bar the Northampton mongfest) and throughout the season its been around 40-50% average.

This one will be shite though imo. I and the lads I'll go with will stand but we'll be in the minority.

Same here.

And i wont be sitting were im ment to ill be at the back.

lol @ Cup Final.

I also think a few digs at people that can't afford to go every single game is uncalled for.

I understand some people don't go to any games and then go the games that matter and to point the finger at them is justified but most of us on here and I include myself probably get to go to no more than 7-8 away games. I wish I could go every single away game but I don't have a money tree growing in my garden.

I still don't agree with the way they were formed but they are here so we have to beat what's in front of us and we will!!

Come on City!

Im sorry but who the fooking hell are you, repeat.

:crylaugh:

I don't have a clue about the football club, i dont even know the name of the team i support :giggle:

11 years as a STH and i know nothing, i just stare at Filbert Fox and the ball boys all game every game.

It is a big game, why would people go to the ticket office at 7am if it wasn't you joker.

Part-timers like yourself would be my guess....

4300 fans a decent atmosphere for once.

Getting laughed at for being a part-time fan by twats who think there really good, despite being a STH for 11 years and going to some away games in previous seasons, not in this division though. :rolleyes:

Roberto Di Matteo getting angry when we go 3-0 up at HT, hes normally so cool :P

You can tell you aint been a city awayer this season

lol @ Cup Final.

I also think a few digs at people that can't afford to go every single game is uncalled for.

I understand some people don't go to any games and then go the games that matter and to point the finger at them is justified but most of us on here and I include myself probably get to go to no more than 7-8 away games. I wish I could go every single away game but I don't have a money tree growing in my garden.

I still don't agree with the way they were formed but they are here so we have to beat what's in front of us and we will!!

Come on City!

Surely every game is a 'game that matters'? If we beat Dons but lose to Bristol this weekend, we're on the same points total. I don't see the logic... I can't afford to go to every away game, but the one's I do I pick carefully, not because of 'big games', but games where we're likely to have a good atmosphere, or unusual grounds/terracing/etc.

Archived