Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

MK DONS

I second that...im a bitter twisted young man today....and i will be over the moon with the worst most boring shocking dire 0-0 ever seen today hehe... im going to queue all fecking night if it takes that to get to peterborough

I think we should try and have as much fun as possible in this thread today...i dunno how i just think those of us unfortunate enough to miss out because of the dumbass ticket system should try and enjoy ourselves...if we can haha....

i have an url that gave me match commentary online but last week they password protected it. :-( running out of options to listen to this game as for whatever reason it is, the bbc seem to want to punish people who now live abroad.

communists. :@

if anyone can help please let me know!

i have an url that gave me match commentary online but last week they password protected it. :-( running out of options to listen to this game as for whatever reason it is, the bbc seem to want to punish people who now live abroad.

communists. :@

if anyone can help please let me know!

Its all gone, only way I can get commentry now is via LCFC world at 3.99 a month, still it means i can listen in Spain.

Archived