Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

MK Dons Post Match

There's no way you deserved a draw today. We completely outclassed you most of the game.

And I tell you what, we might have felt hard done by at the time losing Dyer but your're welcome to him. I think we'll settle for Chadwick or Puncheon instead any day.

I thought your number 31 looked quite commanding in the centre of midfield in the first half, but other then that not one player stood out for me.

Like I said in the other thread, you may well have deserved something more from today, but Wimbledon don't deserve to be a conference side.

Who cares, played badly today and still got a point. That's a sign of a title winning side ;)

Indeed. And we've been robbed a few times this season so you won't catch me having much sympathy for the opposition.

There's no way you deserved a draw today. We completely outclassed you most of the game.

And I tell you what, we might have felt hard done by at the time losing Dyer but your're welcome to him. I think we'll settle for Chadwick or Puncheon instead any day.

I thought your number 31 looked quite commanding in the centre of midfield in the first half, but other then that not one player stood out for me.

Yeah you might be right but we will still piss the league, like the old saying everybody remembers the winner but everyone forgets the runner up.

:crylaugh:

At the end of the day we were not on form today yet your boys couldnt beat us!

When we're on fire we normally put teams to bed you couldnt get third nor could you hold out.You are the second best team in the league and were taken to school today and given a lesson in courage by a better overall team!

and we don't deserve to have to listen to you

Truth can be painful can't it. You don't have to read my comments or respond either. Nice to know that you feel compelled to respond though.

I don't blame you. Just think that if MK wanted there own team, they should start where everyone else does...i.e. the beginning, and not as someone else's club.

Outplayed maybe??

Your second goal was a fluke and if your players werent rolling around on the floor and timewasting and the multiball system hadnt mysteriously dissapeared in the 2nd half you might have got all 3 points!!

Nah nah naaaah nah!

Nah nah naaaah nah!

Hey hey hey!

[All together now...!]

and we don't deserve to have to listen to you

SO. FIND. YOUR. OWN. fooking. FORUM. Jesus wept.

At the end of the day we were not on form today yet your boys couldnt beat us!

When we're on fire we normally put teams to bed you couldnt get third nor could you hold out.You are the second best team in the league and were taken to school today by a better overall team!

"Taken to school today" are you having a laugh? Puncheon, Johnson and Chadwick skinned your side today and Leven and Navarro ran the game in midfield.

Gradel? :dunno::cool:

The person who owns the domain name.

Why take the thread off topic so bluntly is basically my point.

Yeah the Wimbledon comments are tired and overdone and they bore me, personally.

But you're just an attention seeking little goober who seems to think himself some sort of hero amongst men for being an away fan on a forum. We really don't care. There's a few of you loitering around and most of them are fairly subtle and fairly casual about the fact they don't support Leicester.

You just don't shut up. It's boring, really boring. Go be part of the crowd on a Dons board, seriously.

It isn't witty. Perhaps Franchise FC are the only team who find it funny.

Wimbledon fans certainly don't.

No, i don't think anybody finds the situation funny, however, i think this thread should be kept on topic, you cannot aim to make every thread about the match turn into another debate about our dubious history.

It isn't witty. Perhaps Franchise FC are the only team who find it funny.

Wimbledon fans certainly don't.

Oh get over it. Franchise are a wart on the sport, true, but Wimbledon were almost as bad. Just let it go, they'd probably have ended up playing conference football anyway.

I have my own forum, the moocamp, i post there alot.

i have made no attempt at being some hero for being an away fan on here, i have simply tried to pass on things i know in a lead up to the game, however if that is how you feel then fine. I'll at least keep it civil.

bye

edit - feel free to delete the account

Yeah the Wimbledon comments are tired and overdone and they bore me, personally.

But you're just an attention seeking little goober who seems to think himself some sort of hero amongst men for being an away fan on a forum. We really don't care. There's a few of you loitering around and most of them are fairly subtle and fairly casual about the fact they don't support Leicester.

You just don't shut up. It's boring, really boring. Go be part of the crowd on a Dons board, seriously.

Harsh, Are you sure you quoted the correct one? :P

Archived