Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

MK Dons Post Match

Why was there so long for stoppage time??

Injury? brawl? Late start?

5 minutes injury time

then with 90 seconds left they wasted 2 minutes with a sub and a player with cramp, not sure about 10 but the goal was within what was supposed to be given

Wow.....first game ive listened to 90 minutes of on the radio this season....didnt leave my room.....Got to say i absolutely love Ian Stringer and the job he does on radio leicester, really passionate and gets u really involved in the game...better than last seasons Coont....

5 minutes injury time

then with 90 seconds left they wasted 2 minutes with a sub and a player with cramp, not sure about 10 but the goal was within what was supposed to be given

Why was there even 5 mins of injury time? It went to what - 99minutes??? Crazy stuff

Been a suporter of gradel all season....always call for him to come on when we need a sub....and to be honest if dyer starts the next game i will be disgusted....gradel all the way please...i didnt pick up whether it was gradel left cleverly right or the other way round...whatever it was both need to start tuesday.

Why was there even 5 mins of injury time? It went to what - 99minutes??? Crazy stuff

At last a ref who plays the correct time. I`m all for a timekeeper all games would go this length. Serves the Dons right for trying to waste time with subs and slowing it all down.

Archived