Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

MK Dons Post Match

Max Gradel... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Now franchise know how we felt after the Leeds and Brighton games.. :D

We were far from our best, but our spirit earned us an unlikely point.

And with Posh and Millwall both losing at home, wins in our next two home games will give us one foot in the Championship.

Just talking about idiots winging and moaning.....ones sitting on there fat ass cracks basically haha....he was really pasionate....said were not going to play well every game but look were we are open your eyes etc....

Oh Maxi Gradel, You are the love of my life.

Oh Maxi Gradel, Il let you shag my wife.

Oh Maxi Gradel. You have made my freeeeeeeeeeking day matey.

Get in, was sat just waiting for the score to come in round my local. Then bang.

Dosen't sound like we deserved it, but who gives to flying ****s.

Wheres that trophy.

Wow.....first game ive listened to 90 minutes of on the radio this season....didnt leave my room.....Got to say i absolutely love Ian Stringer and the job he does on radio leicester, really passionate and gets u really involved in the game...better than last seasons Coont....

The commentary team are excellent this season. Stringers in a different league to Barber

Was an entertaining game to watch, if we had taken our chances we could of put it beyond doubt at 3 - 1 but that didn't happen.

Felt robbed at the end of the game, in my opinion we deserved all three points.

You still going to see Enter Shikari tonight??

Oh and we know how you feel...too many times we have let leads slip. But that's the way football goes. Still think you'll join us for promotion :)

You still going to see Enter Shikari tonight??

Oh and we know how you feel...too many times we have let leads slip. But that's the way football goes. Still think you'll join us for promotion :)

i'm seeing how i feel before heading over there, but yes i have my ticket. Just screwed me ankle a bit celebrating our second

i'm seeing how i feel before heading over there, but yes i have my ticket. Just screwed me ankle a bit celebrating our second

F*** it. Go mate :P. Unfortunately I can't - would have loved to go.

Ah well, have fun if you do and good luck for the rest of the season :)

Good Luck to you aswell, was a great match to watch. Great support from you guys too, better than Leeds, who were quite frankly shit.

Only thing that pissed me off was the couple of Leicester fans in the home end that thought it'd be great to lash out at kids and mouth off at their parents after the second goal. A guy behind me tried to push someone down the stairs who couldn't of been older than 13

The commentary team are excellent this season. Stringers in a different league to Barber

I'm not convinced. He had a mare today.

There were too many times when he thought he was still reporting for MK. :angry:

Good Luck to you aswell, was a great match to watch. Great support from you guys too, better than Leeds, who were quite frankly shit.

Only thing that pissed me off was the couple of Leicester fans in the home end that thought it'd be great to lash out at kids and mouth off at their parents after the second goal. A guy behind me tried to push someone down the stairs who couldn't of been older than 13

There's always a couple that spoil it. But they're in the minority anyway which I guess can be a good thing - as opposed to a whole lot of fans being hooligans etc.

Was an entertaining game to watch, if we had taken our chances we could of put it beyond doubt at 3 - 1 but that didn't happen.

Felt robbed at the end of the game, in my opinion we deserved all three points.

Perhaps, but Wimbledon don't deserve to be a conference team do they?

There's no way you deserved a draw today. We completely outclassed you most of the game.

And I tell you what, we might have felt hard done by at the time losing Dyer but your're welcome to him. I think we'll settle for Chadwick or Puncheon instead any day.

I thought your number 31 looked quite commanding in the centre of midfield in the first half, but other then that not one player stood out for me.

There's no way you deserved a draw today. We completely outclassed you most of the game.

And I tell you what, we might have felt hard done by at the time losing Dyer but your're welcome to him. I think we'll settle for Chadwick or Puncheon instead any day.

I thought your number 31 looked quite commanding in the centre of midfield in the first half, but other then that not one player stood out for me.

Bitter? :beer:

Archived