Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

MK Dons Post Match

"Taken to school today" are you having a laugh? Puncheon, Johnson and Chadwick skinned your side today and Leven and Navarro ran the game in midfield.

Probably should have won then really. Mate go and be bitter somwhere else, we couldn't give two flying ****s.

Harsh, Are you sure you quoted the correct one? :P

I've barely seen any RedOnRed posts around in the last couple of weeks. Everywhere I look it's Part Of The Crowd being a spastic.

I have to put up with Uncle Monty, Father Ted and co' being unfunny because they're City fans. We don't have to put up with this endless drivel.

Probably should have won then really. Mate go and be bitter somwhere else, we couldn't give two flying ****s.

Who's bitter? I just think it's a fair analysis of the game. You weren't at the races most of the game but snatched one of those late goals that seem to be keeping you in a lot of games. Nothing wrong with that, but in terms of quality over the duration of the game I thought you fell short.

Oh get over it. Franchise are a wart on the sport, true, but Wimbledon were almost as bad. Just let it go, they'd probably have ended up playing conference football anyway.

I don't have an argument with you mate, I'm just expressing an opinion.

I want to let it go, but if we do, we are just saying it is okay. If someone came and did the same to our club would it be okay to let it go? :unsure:

Who's bitter? I just think it's a fair analysis of the game. You weren't at the races most of the game but snatched one of those late goals that seem to be keeping you in a lot of games. Nothing wrong with that, but in terms of quality over the duration of the game I thought you fell short.

I appreciate you have been a football fan for a maximum of 5 years, but you'll soon learn that you have to let these things go

I have my own forum, the moocamp, i post there alot.

i have made no attempt at being some hero for being an away fan on here, i have simply tried to pass on things i know in a lead up to the game, however if that is how you feel then fine. I'll at least keep it civil.

bye

edit - feel free to delete the account

I'm mates with a wimbledon fan who will take it off you lol

There's no way you deserved a draw today. We completely outclassed you most of the game.

And I tell you what, we might have felt hard done by at the time losing Dyer but your're welcome to him. I think we'll settle for Chadwick or Puncheon instead any day.

I thought your number 31 looked quite commanding in the centre of midfield in the first half, but other then that not one player stood out for me.

and we outclassed you on our ground.

whats your point?

surely the true class of a side is shown over the course of a season. by looking at the league table.

A league table we are clear of you by how many points? :giggle:

"Taken to school today" are you having a laugh? Puncheon, Johnson and Chadwick skinned your side today and Leven and Navarro ran the game in midfield.

but we drew.......you gave your best and still couldnt do us........this season played you twice and have four points to your one !

whats your point?

surely the true class of a side is shown over the course of a season. by looking at the league table.

Exactly, well said sir ;)

I appreciate you have been a football fan for a maximum of 5 years, but you'll soon learn that you have to let these things go

Judging by your post I think you'll find that i've been a fan of football since before you were born.

Anyway, win lose or draw it was a cracking match and the best we've had yet at the stadium.

I told the family that if we win we'll eat out...but what the hell we're still going out. :thumbup:

Just got back, boy we were lucky. Good point though. I quite liked their stadium and the parking was well organised, apart from having to queue for the bogs. <_<

i think we overtook Dagger on his bike on the way home.

...and it's Gradel!!!!!!!!!!!

On the way back now - we weren't great, but to claim you 'outclassed' is nothing short of laughable. Nothing lucky about your second, eh?

Come on P'boro, keep these plastic ****ers down in lower leagues.

Judging by your post I think you'll find that i've been a fan of football since before you were born.

Anyway, win lose or draw it was a cracking match and the best we've had yet at the stadium.

I told the family that if we win we'll eat out...but what the hell we're still going out. :thumbup:

MKDonalds it is then! :thumbup:

:ph34r:

:chant:

What a win guys!

(EDIT: Well it felt like one...)

My mate managed to blag two tickets to this late last night & surprised me at work this morning.

I thought I was going to have to sit in the car & listen on the radio, wicked surprise for my birthday present.

Anyway, we got there & found our seats, we were right at the back on the right hand side.

Stood up with the singing crew, or what I thought were going to be the singing crew... but it turned out kinda weird.

Most of the guys at the back on the right hand side actually spent the game throwing abuse at our own fans.

Whether it was telling them to 'fooking stand up' or 'you don't fooking deserve to be a Leicester fan', it was insane.

I mean, ok... I thought our away support could have put in a little more effort today... but ffs, it was rediculous.

An away day so close to home is always going to get a certain amount of sit down, drink tea, be quiet fans (Northampton in recent weeks?).

But they were being really aggressive about it & starting on people when they opposed.

Thought it was really over the top & very negative, which spoilt it a bit for me.

If you really want to support the team, then sing some positive songs about the team!

Singing things like 'our support is fooking shit' and 'we're top of the league and we still don't sing' is completely against the cause.

How is that any better than sitting down & not singing at all?

Strange ****s are Leicester fans at times.

Anyway, the game...

We didn't play our best, but once again it seems we made the right changes & hung on in there until the end.

We came away with a point, which the MK Dons fans can dislike until the cows come home (ha... pun), but we obviously deserved it otherwise we wouldn't have got it.

Maxi's free kick was devine & the atmosphere when that went in was off the hizzle.

The Stadium MK was ok I guess, no scoreboard visible to the away fans though, which is weird.

They also need some seats in the upper tier. Looks a bit... concrete-tastic at the moment.

Nice cows with flags.

Generally the MK Dons fans we spoke to on the way back to the car were friendly & good luck to them.

Suppose we'll see them again in the Championship.

whats your point?

TBF we were a different side back then. We had a captain that didn't want to play for us any more and ended up at Blackburn and a hopeless left winger called Sturm, along with others that shouldn't really have been in the team.

Archived