Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Murmurings before the freekick

Son to dad "why's Gradel taking the free-kick".

Reply: "Cos our fans are going to see now that Gradel can be lethal with free-kicks."

I'm just glad now that I went over and shook the lad's hand on Friday and told him to keep believing in himself.

Cos when you watch it on telly, you'll see that the free kick was all about belief.

It was inch-perfect. A special moment in our season. And surely a goal that should give us the confidence to finish the season in style.

I take it you are taking full credit for his performance then! :thumbup: Next time you see him, ask him for a cut of the goal bonus!

i saw that guy. Did u see the crazy guy who started streaking wen we scored our second in isle 32

Daggers and his sexy protest..... :rolleyes:

It wasn't really Daggers

I said i'll change my name to Rob if this goes in.

Manic, Incredible end to a shite game.

95% of our fans today didn't deserve that.

Glad I managed to move away from the ****** that I was surrounded with up until half time, and Im not talking about Bert and Chloe :giggle:

When Max Gradel came on I said to my friend, he'll score the a freekick on the last minute.

Standing on the steps at the back of isle 32 waiting for Max "Viva Ronadlo Stance/Run" Gradel up to take it, i said Gunna be a pile on here boys :)

Epic Celebrations!

Ashley - was it you who had the comedy programme-buying-moment? :P:giggle:

Glad I managed to move away from the ****** that I was surrounded with up until half time, and Im not talking about Bert and Chloe :giggle:

Yeah well played mate, we saw you walking round then move into the seats and stand, if you are that determined you will be able to stand.

Nothing was getting us down, stewards tried and the 6 or so rows behind us, well I don't really care tbh. 5 of us on our own succeeding where 3,900 odd failed.

Ashley - was it you who had the comedy programme-buying-moment? :P:giggle:
This has to have something to do with the old guy that looked like he'd been swept up on a beach?

Edit - I mean the programme seller...

Ermmm ........

Yes that was me lol, he chucked my money back at me when i gave him the other program back, not happy

Ermmm ........

Yes that was me lol, he chucked my money back at me when i gave him the other program back, not happy

:crylaugh: I was sat 2 rows behind. It kept us entertained.

I did feel the programme seller got some unnecessary abuse from one guy in particular as he walked along the front though. If the guy in question posts on here... seriously, get some help with anger management, eh? :nono:

:crylaugh: I was sat 2 rows behind. It kept us entertained.

I did feel the programme seller got some unnecessary abuse from one guy in particular as he walked along the front though. If the guy in question posts on here... seriously, get some help with anger management, eh? :nono:

lol I thought he was rude, I got it mixed up I only wanted 2 in the end. You should of said Hello, was that you eating food at half time?

lol I thought he was rude, I got it mixed up I only wanted 2 in the end. You should of said Hello, was that you eating food at half time?

I agree, he wasn't exactly blessed with a sparkling personality. :giggle:

I was tempted to say hello, but didn't know if it was you or just someone random. :ph34r: Er, I had a burger at half-time. You make it sound like it was amazingly noticeable... was I eating with my mouth open or something?! :unsure::blush::P

lol Good one Sir Rob.

When you were monged out in the car on the way home did you enjoy the blast of fresh air? :giggle:

I agree, he wasn't exactly blessed with a sparkling personality. :giggle:

I was tempted to say hello, but didn't know if it was you or just someone random. :ph34r: Er, I had a burger at half-time. You make it sound like it was amazingly noticeable... was I eating with my mouth open or something?! :unsure::blush::P

Nooo not at all lol, sorry. It's just i turned around and someone smiled at me who was eating and was wearing a leicester shirt.

Nooo not at all lol, sorry. It's just i turned around and someone smiled at me who was eating and was wearing a leicester shirt.

Ahh, wasn't me then. I don't do smiling. And I wasn't wearing a Leicester shirt. ;):P

Archived