Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Maybes

Murmurings before the freekick

C'mon, what were you saying to your fellow supporters around you before Gradel turned into Ronaldo and sent the ball home....

"Gradel - lime green boots?? Be Ronaldo, be Ronaldo!!!!"

To Bert: "If we score this freekick, I will take your pink hat off, pull your trousers down and bum you lol:unsure: "

C'mon, what were you saying to your fellow supporters around you before Gradel turned into Ronaldo and sent the ball home....

"Gradel - lime green boots?? Be Ronaldo, be Ronaldo!!!!"

To Bert: "If we score this freekick, I will take your pink hat off, pull your trousers down and bum you lol:unsure: "

'Don't get too excited, it's going straight into the wall' lol

I was at home...so no were near as happy as if i was there....but i must admit when it went in a screamed so loud and got so excited i may have peed a little bit....ill be going now....byebye :whistle::ph34r: :ph34r:

I was at home...so no were near as happy as if i was there....but i must admit when it went in a screamed so loud and got so excited i may have peed a little bit....ill be going now....byebye :whistle::ph34r: :ph34r:

That's not even funny..... that's just disgusting

Son to dad "why's Gradel taking the free-kick".

Reply: "Cos our fans are going to see now that Gradel can be lethal with free-kicks."

I'm just glad now that I went over and shook the lad's hand on Friday and told him to keep believing in himself.

Cos when you watch it on telly, you'll see that the free kick was all about belief.

It was inch-perfect. A special moment in our season. And surely a goal that should give us the confidence to finish the season in style.

When Max Gradel came on I said to my friend, he'll score the a freekick on the last minute.

Standing on the steps at the back of isle 32 waiting for Max "Viva Ronadlo Stance/Run" Gradel up to take it, i said Gunna be a pile on here boys :)

Epic Celebrations!

When Max Gradel came on I said to my friend, he'll score the a freekick on the last minute.

Standing on the steps at the back of isle 32 waiting for Max "Viva Ronadlo Stance/Run" Gradel up to take it, i said Gunna be a pile on here boys :)

Epic Celebrations!

When he came on I told Holly he was going to score a last minute equaliser from 25 yards. HERO

Wait a minute i thought we were just playing along lol i was actually only joking haha....i thought u were too when u said thats just disgusting... lighten up kiddo

lol I know :D

I didn't think you'd actually done that... let alone be silly enough to post it on the internet! The :dunno: was the wrong one.... I should have put :whistle: I guess lol

Son to dad "why's Gradel taking the free-kick".

Reply: "Cos our fans are going to see now that Gradel can be lethal with free-kicks."

I'm just glad now that I went over and shook the lad's hand on Friday and told him to keep believing in himself.

Cos when you watch it on telly, you'll see that the free kick was all about belief.

It was inch-perfect. A special moment in our season. And surely a goal that should give us the confidence to finish the season in style.

Yeah, right. Not Pearson's God, you are.

Now, we're all awaiting Thracian's Kingdom to come...

Nothing wrong with a little tapping of your own shoulder, eh? :D

monty_python_god.png

"I AM THRACIAN!!!"

(But in all honesty, if it works with Max-Alain, why not offering your services to some of the other "underperformers"? :thumbup: )

Archived