Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Stockport (H)

?????  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Please 3 points ffs

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Now i don't care what the table says really, Mk Dons are simply a better team than us, certainly today on the day.

Stockport is a different kettle of fish, we and Mk Dons are utterly class compared to everyone else. We showed this destroying P'Boro 4-0, and going 20 games unbeaten until the Dons came the very closest to ending that run, 97 minutes Gradels goal lol.

We've beaten them once already this season at home in the cup and drew to them away in the League :P:D, i expect a bit of a reshuffle from Pearson, Hobbs back in and Gradel starting. Possibly Powell starting, maybe Cleverly, i can't see him changing the front 2 although he should.

Comfortable 2-0 win.

Come on boys 3 points please :scarf:

I choose not to ignore this post & read this....

Mk Dons are simply a better team than us.

:rolleyes:

Then why are we top?

Anyway, I can see Tuesday being a frustrating night, with us maybe nicking it 1-0 or 2-1. Can't see us beating them comfortably anyway.

Bunn

Gilbert Hobbs Morrison Powell

Oakley King Berner Gradel

Howard Fryatt

Subs: Pentney, Brown, Cleverley, Dyer & Chambers.

Then why are we top?

Anyway, I can see Tuesday being a frustrating night, with us maybe nicking it 1-0 or 2-1. Can't see us beating them comfortably anyway.

Bunn

Howard Fryatt

You've read my mind and written my post for me. ;) I would go for that exact team and I also think it will be a tight game.

Then why are we top?

Bunn

Howard Fryatt

i also said certainly today on the day, and they were blatantly a better team than us today. Maybe the table does lie sometimes, maybe we do have more depth, maybe we have coped better than them this season against the shitter teams, maybe our away form is better than theres, maybe we have conceded less goals than them.

They had everything that we didn't have today, pace, creativity, simple passes ALONG THE FLOOR, better concentraion, and general footballing ability.

An unbelieveable free kick has saved our unbeaten run, yes we are top, but despite that i would say based on their utterly superb performance today they are a better team than us.

Sometimes youve got to admit, another team is better than you, and i hate the franchise and fake club fake fans shit, which is sort of true, but if i was an alien watching that match today, totally unbaised, id say the Dons were a much better team than us and deserved a 4-1 win.

Of course being a leicester fan i think we deserved a draw :ph34r::P

Really hope we can win the next two home games.

Stockport are in a strange situation at the moment in that their manager doesn't really want to be there, yet they're still in a battle to reach the play-offs, and Cheltenham are heading for League Two. Should be 6 points.

Erm...when?

erm in the Carling Cup at home and away from home in the league.

Erm im talking about Stockport not Mk Dons in that line you tool.

Erm shit we drew in the league there didn't we, o dear i look like a right tit now :doh:

They had everything that we didn't have today, pace, creativity, simple passes ALONG THE FLOOR, better concentraion, and general footballing ability.

Sometimes youve got to admit, another team is better than you, and i hate the franchise and fake club fake fans shit, which is sort of true, but if i was an alien watching that match today, totally unbaised, id say the Dons were a much better team than us and deserved a 4-1 win.

They were better than us today, but over the course of the season, we have picked up more points, scored more goals etc. so obviously we are a better side.

They played no better than we did against Peterborough etc.

We got a point, that is all I care about.

i also said certainly today on the day, and they were blatantly a better team than us today. Maybe the table does lie sometimes, maybe we do have more depth, maybe we have coped better than them this season against the shitter teams, maybe our away form is better than theres, maybe we have conceded less goals than them.

An unbelieveable free kick has saved our unbeaten run, yes we are top, but despite that i would say based on their utterly superb performance today they are a better team than us.

Pace - Does Elvis Hammond mean anything to you?

Creativity - Who?

Along the floor - that's was people get pissed off about when we are patient and pass it around midway in the opponents half trying to keep it SIMPLE!

Concentration - So conceding a 97th minute free-kick on the edge of the box is good concentration??

Footballing ability - Look at the table you tool.

Pace - Does Elvis Hammond mean anything to you?

Creativity - Who?

Along the floor - that's was people get pissed off about when we are patient and pass it around midway in the opponents half trying to keep it SIMPLE!

Concentration - So conceding a 97th minute free-kick on the edge of the box is good concentration??

Footballing ability - Look at the table you tool.

i said today you tool.

TODAY hello.

They were a much much better team than us today hello.

The table, who cares, im watching todays game, based on todays game only, they were much, much better than us.

Read my posts for fook sake lol

I said the word today 5 times in that post yet you respond with the table bullshit lol

i said today you tool.

TODAY hello.

The table, who cares, im watching todays game, based on todays game only, they were much, much better than us.

Read my posts for fook sake lol

I said the word today 5 times in that post yet you respond with the table bullshit lol

Well done on being able to use the Edit button ;)

Oh and:

The Dons fully deserve their 2nd place and should be top.

Well done on being able to use the Edit button ;)

Oh and:

get lose i dint edit any of those todays in you tool lol

And i never just said the Dons deserve to be top, i said if i was an alien totally unbaised watching that game i would say Mk Dons were top.

Your just picking out pieces of my posts to attack yet your not seeing the whole puzzle lol

They were better than us today, but over the course of the season, we have picked up more points, scored more goals etc. so obviously we are a better side.

They played no better than we did against Peterborough etc.

We got a point, that is all I care about.

we've scored the same amount of goals  :thumbup:

Just want to see us playing good football again and creating lots of chances, playing with width and on the deck. We seem to be playing much more long ball which I don't like. Get the ball down, pass it about and get players comfortable on the ball. Gradel for Dyer, and Berner is still suspect for me, but perhaps we don't have a better option at the moment. Would replace Brown for Hobbs too. Hopefully produce a better defensive display. 2-0 professional performance I'm going for!! :thumbup:

i said today you tool.

TODAY hello.

Maddog - WTF?

You deny that you say MKDons are better than us yet in my eyes you've admitted it twice, along with saying they were a better side on the day (twice.)

Now i don't care what the table says really, Mk Dons are simply a better team than us, certainly today on the day.
i also said certainly today on the day, and they were blatantly a better team than us today.

Sometimes youve got to admit, another team is better than you,

you disabled face. one game and you judge a whole season? lol

On the day, MK Dons were the better side. However, over the whole season we've been the better side which is proven by the table. What proof is there to suggest MK Dons are a better side?

Anyway Maddog, I didn't think you went to yesterdays game? :frusty:

I really don't see why people continue to vote in these opometers, they're completely pointless.

Archived