Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

IMPORTANT

:yesyes:

Love it. Can see where we were stood in the aisle while he's lining up the free kick, that section to the right of the segregation was full of Leicester.

lol Madness. Filmed from city fans in the MK end!!

That was loud. Shame he couldnt keep his fecking camera straight and may have got an appearance running down the stairs going ballistic!!

That was loud. Shame he couldnt keep his fecking camera straight and may have got an appearance running down the stairs going ballistic!!

It's Fez's video!

I was thinking the same though, would have loved to have seen me jumping onto that segregation!

**** off!! lol

I was going mental. Knew I had to carry on filming though. I've watched it about 100 times already.

Wasn't there some trouble in/around that area when Maxi's goal went in? Saw several stewards heading that way and it looked like something might have been kicking off between rival fans. :dunno:

I'll step in just to say about the trouble, once the goal went in the Leicester fans understandably celebrated, however, some who may of been drinking prior to the game started to become indimidating and violent towards Dons fans. One two rows back from me at the back of the Cowshed sank to a new degree of low, yelling and swearing at kids and tried to push one down the stairs, the kid couldn't of been older than 13, a couple also kicked off at stewards, mainly though the Leicester fans were well behaved all things considered so applause where applause is due. It did confirm however that we do have a few idiots in our end too, people rushing over when the see trouble to try and exaserbate (spl?) the situation.

Great free kick, although looking at the highlights this morning it looked a little soft to me but hey, that is what bias does.

Wasn't there some trouble in/around that area when Maxi's goal went in? Saw several stewards heading that way and it looked like something might have been kicking off between rival fans. :dunno:

There was a whole row of City fans on about row M, you can see them go up when the goal goes in on that video. They got in an altercation which was a bit naughty of someone because it was the Family Stand and full of kids. I was sitting there all game knowing I'd go ballistic if we got a late equaliser so it was an inspired choice to watch the last few minutes from the concourse at the back. I went crazy and thought I might get in trouble but there were loads of City fans in the home areas.

Archived