Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

FAO Knowitall

What is the story with Dickov? Will we get rid in the summer, as he is of no use to us IMO & many others.

Any news on Clem? Will he ever playagain? I & Others doubt it.

Levi - I have heard from others in the know but was it something to do with Hammond?

Why was Gradel on the bench if we have no intention of playing him?

Do you have an answer to why our form & play has dipped so? Best guess appreciated :thumbup:

I understand you can't answer everything :thumbup:

I want to know how long I have to wait before Mandaric sells the club...and I'm anticipating that it will be shortly after promotion.

Almost correct, it will be very shortly after he gets "his" cheque from Rupert :rolleyes: £40m cherching 1 happy Serb.

P.S Balls Knowitall is offline now! You bullies scared him off my topic! i want you to have a little think about what you did! <_<

Almost correct, it will be very shortly after he gets "his" cheque from Rupert :rolleyes: £40m cherching 1 happy Serb.

P.S Balls Knowitall is offline now! You bullies scared him off my topic! i want you to have a little think about what you did! <_<

Sorry :(

why did Jimmy Bloomfield get the sack ?

why was ken leek dropped for the 1961 fa cup final ?

it's time for an explanation :angry:

I see a new thread in the offing :giggle:

Don't worry Tom, he's probably gone to find out.

I'd be surprised if Kisnorbo plays for the club again. :whistle:

Good or bad?

TBh he is a great defender imo i think he just lacks the abilty to distribute the ball efficently.

Bonehead.

Kisnorbo is one of the best defenders at the club

What a load of bollox. Yes he can be a good stopper, but his distribution is woeful. Likes to commit the odd foul or two as well.

I'll take Tunchev, Brown, Morrison and Hobbs any day.

What a load of bollox. Yes he can be a good stopper, but his distribution is woeful. Likes to commit the odd foul or two as well.

I'll take Tunchev, Brown, Morrison and Hobbs any day.

How some have forgotten how astute he was in the champoinship, his passing\distribution may have been poor but his defending was very effective!!

This season, he came back from injury and had a mare, looked like he lacked confidence, i'm sure given the chance next season he may regain his form!! :thumbup:

How some have forgotten how astute he was in the champoinship, his passing\distribution may have been poor but his defending was very effective!!

This season, he came back from injury and had a mare, looked like he lacked confidence, i'm sure given the chance next season he may regain his form!! :thumbup:

It would take a hell of a turnaround in performance to convince me he was worthy of a place in a Championside side again. Without tempting fate ( :whistle: ) other than a fully fit Tunchev, I'm not convinced we have a good solid centre back that would get a consistent place in the starting 11 next season.

It would take a hell of a turnaround in performance to convince me he was worthy of a place in a Championside side again. Without tempting fate ( :whistle: ) other than a fully fit Tunchev, I'm not convinced we have a good solid centre back that would get a consistent place in the starting 11 next season.

:frusty:

Some people are so deluded. He was the best player in a side with the second best defence in the whole of the Championship last year, and he'll score more goals in a season from set plays than the rest of the defenders at the club put together.

Clubs like Newcastle and Fulham had been sniffing around Kisnorbo before he got injured, if it weren't for the fact he got injured he'd be long gone.

IF we had Kisnorbo and Tunchev at the back next season we'd have a very solid back pairing. However as I understand it Kisnorbo is very likely to leave on a free in the summer.

:frusty:

Some people are so deluded. He was the best player in a side with the second best defence in the whole of the Championship last year, and he'll score more goals in a season from set plays than the rest of the defenders at the club put together.

Clubs like Newcastle and Fulham had been sniffing around Kisnorbo before he got injured, if it weren't for the fact he got injured he'd be long gone.

IF we had Kisnorbo and Tunchev at the back next season we'd have a very solid back pairing. However as I understand it Kisnorbo is very likely to leave on a free in the summer.

Thank christ and allah for that, the sooner he is gone the better.

Yes, he is a good stopper, but so waht if he then gives it straight to an opposition player.

We had no midfield last season because the centre halfs were incapable of passing a ball to them.

Our current form has dipped since Tuncheve got injured because ....

.. our two centre halfs can't pass a ball to our midfield players.

I he was still contracted for another season I'd sooner we paid his contract off and got rid, thnkfully it won't cost a penny to get rid.

As for Newcastle and Fulham sniffing, well I was told that Everton were sniffing after Hume, he didn't actually go though did he.

Oh and Mattock to Villa and how many other clubs?

Pot, kettle, black...you do the math :thumbup:

Fine, I'll leave you and most of the other ****** on here to your fantasy-land where Morrison & Hobbs are the future internationals in the making.

We'll see how crap Kisnorbo is when he moves on to a better club next season.

Fine, I'll leave you and most of the other ****** on here to your fantasy-land where Morrison & Hobbs are the future internationals in the making.

We'll see how crap Kisnorbo is when he moves on to a better club next season.

disabled here, where did anyone say that Hobbs & Morrison are future internationals, please try and stick to the facts.

In fact I pointed out that they are as bad with distribution as Kisnorbo, he scored more goals but I still want him gone.

Archived