Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

FAO Knowitall

i just dont think dickov is good enough unfortunately.

as for clem i always rated him no am starting to think he is a waste of time

how on earth do you make that assumption?

he has been out injured. Other players who had a bad season last season people seem to of forgotten about or have decided that they are now their favourite players. Yet ppor clem has been injured and suddenly he is a waste of time?

pathetic.

a) The fans do think of Pearson as God. Besides, I might argue vehemently with a fellow fan in this private forum but that doesn't mean I wouldn't stand alongside them in public. We all have our views what we want for our club and just lately I'm not seeing a lot I want.

b) Porter isn't out of the team because he's crap at all and there's a good many people on here know that for a fact.

lol

you just dig yourself a bigger and bigger whole each day dont you?

lol

a) The fans do think of Pearson as God. Besides, I might argue vehemently with a fellow fan in this private forum but that doesn't mean I wouldn't stand alongside them in public. We all have our views what we want for our club and just lately I'm not seeing a lot I want.

b) Porter isn't out of the team because he's crap at all and there's a good many people on here know that for a fact.

Care to enlighten us?

This is ridiculous! (not aimed solely at you Thracian)

If its posted on here as a rumour then so what. Rumours are rumours are they not? we can choose to believe or not believe! There's no point in some of you saying......Yeah I heard something real bad, that's why he's not playing! Anyone can say that.........

I heard something REALLY REALLY BAD about Dickov...........but cant say..... :doh: Pointless no?

So spill this so called rumour then we can all decide whether to believe or not :thumbup:

Did he take a poo in Pearsons office?

Did he kick a ball straight in pearsons face at training?

Did he get caught downing a bottle of 20 20 behing the lockers..........

Care to enlighten us?

This is ridiculous! (not aimed solely at you Thracian)

If its posted on here as a rumour then so what. Rumours are rumours are they not? we can choose to believe or not believe! There's no point in some of you saying......Yeah I heard something real bad, that's why he's not playing! Anyone can say that.........

I heard something REALLY REALLY BAD about Dickov...........but cant say..... :doh: Pointless no?

So spill this so called rumour then we can all decide whether to believe or not :thumbup:

No-one is going to "enlighten" you. You cannot go around repeating hearsay, and more especially in print.

I'm fairly sure I know chapter and verse about Porter and while I'm not saying anyone's been unjust to him, it's high time a page was turned and he was back in the reckoning.

No-one is going to "enlighten" you. You cannot go around repeating hearsay, and more especially in print.

I'm fairly sure I know chapter and verse about Porter and while I'm not saying anyone's been unjust to him, it's high time a page was turned and he was back in the reckoning.

If you don't want to share on the forum then what is the harm of giving a PM to who ever would like to know. I know I want to find out if possible. :thumbup:

If you don't want to share on the forum then what is the harm of giving a PM to who ever would like to know. I know I want to find out if possible. :thumbup:

Rumours are such, if they were fact, & a member could prove so then they could post it on here.

Archived