Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

FAO Knowitall

Fine, I'll leave you and most of the other ****** on here to your fantasy-land where Morrison & Hobbs are the future internationals in the making.

We'll see how crap Kisnorbo is when he moves on to a better club next season.

Only a disabled would think Kisnorbo is any good :thumbup: .

disabled here, where did anyone say that Hobbs & Morrison are future internationals, please try and stick to the facts.

In fact I pointed out that they are as bad with distribution as Kisnorbo, he scored more goals but I still want him gone.

Hi disabled,

I used a device known as exaggeration, in an ironic tone. No one stated - at least as far as I'm aware - that they are future internationals.

If we were a top Prem side then distribution might be an issue for us, but seeing as players like Ferdinand and Vidic aren't currently vying for a move to Leicester, it is my humble opinion that a player proven to be good at Championship level (ala Kisnorbo) should be kept. We fell apart last season against Sheff Weds (h) when he got injured.

As fans we should be supporting and encouraging our players, particularly our best ones, not hounding them out and trying to blame the mistakes of Mandaric, Allen, Holloway & countless others upon them just because they happened to at the club at the time.

The thing is you have a point about Kisnorbo's distribution, it's not always brilliant, but it doesn't make him crap; far from it.

Fine, I'll leave you and most of the other ****** on here to your fantasy-land where Morrison & Hobbs are the future internationals in the making.

We'll see how crap Kisnorbo is when he moves on to a better club next season.

Morrison still has a lot to learn. Hopefully a diamond in the rough. Future international? Not sure on that one.

Hobbs, again, is still learning his trade. Highly thought of at Liverpool and could become a good premiership player.

Two decent centre backs with promising futures. I'm glad we have them currently and along with Tunchev, I would prefer to see them start ahead of Kisnorbo.

I don't think Kisnorbo has a future at our emerging Leicester side. If we get back to the Championship next season, Morrison & Hobbs (if he is still here) will have to prove they are worthy of a starting berth let alone a poor distributor of a ball, returning from serious injury player.

You have only got to look at the few games Kisnorbo has played in this season. I appreciate that he was returning from injury but he had a mare. He should have been nowhere near the first team. Prove he is worthy during training and reserves games first.

Hi disabled,

I used a device known as exaggeration, in an ironic tone. No one stated - at least as far as I'm aware - that they are future internationals.

If we were a top Prem side then distribution might be an issue for us, but seeing as players like Ferdinand and Vidic aren't currently vying for a move to Leicester, it is my humble opinion that a player proven to be good at Championship level (ala Kisnorbo) should be kept. We fell apart last season against Sheff Weds (h) when he got injured.

As fans we should be supporting and encouraging our players, particularly our best ones, not hounding them out and trying to blame the mistakes of Mandaric, Allen, Holloway & countless others upon them just because they happened to at the club at the time.

The thing is you have a point about Kisnorbo's distribution, it's not always brilliant, but it doesn't make him crap; far from it.

So as we are only third tier and hopefully second tier next season we shouldn't be trying to pass the ball then?

And may of us believe that Kisnorbo was not proven at Championship level, well not in the way you think.

Are you happy with hoof ball then, as I'm not.

'The thing is you have a point about Kisnorbo's distribution, it's not always brilliant, but it doesn't make him crap; far from it.'

Silly me, sorry but for a player to be decent I look for the following:

Can trap ball

First touch

Passing ability

Ability to read agame

Movement both on and off the ball.

With goalkeepers

Not just being able to save a penalty a la Henderson

Commanding the box

Good distribution

It doesn't matter what your position is, or at what level you play, if you can't pass a ball you are more of a hinderance than a help.

I don't see much point in people having a go at each other about Kisnorbo, he is very unlikely to get a new contract here, it'll be interesting to see where he ends up playing next season.

I don't see much point in people having a go at each other about Kisnorbo, he is very unlikely to get a new contract here, it'll be interesting to see where he ends up playing next season.

In Scotland, or Championship, is my best guess.

Hi disabled,

Just because Ferdinand and Vidic aren't available doesn't mean there are no other defenders who can pass the ball. It used to be a basic requirement for a professional footballer even down to non-League level.

And no-one's hounding Kisnorbo nor ever has apart from his time as a midfielder. Everyone appreciates his 100% commitment and sometimes brilliant last ditch interceptions but it's not enough.

We strugled and were eventually relegated because we didn't create or score enough goals and part of the reson for that was because we constantly squandered possession.

Possession is paramount in modern football.

What is the story with Dickov? Will we get rid in the summer, as he is of no use to us IMO & many others.

Any news on Clem? Will he ever playagain? I & Others doubt it.

Levi - I have heard from others in the know but was it something to do with Hammond?

Why was Gradel on the bench if we have no intention of playing him?

Do you have an answer to why our form & play has dipped so? Best guess appreciated :thumbup:

I understand you can't answer everything :thumbup:

Dickov is fit and ready. Np has told him he is trying to protect him by not playing him in every game and that dropping players in a winning team sends out the wrong message.

Clem is training in the gym. However by the way he talks he is a very long way off playing again

Levi is not playing because NP does not want him in the team.

Gradel is on the bench just to try and keep him happy. I have posted elsewhere about some of the crap Gradel is being told by managerment.

I believe that Leicester have a set plan of play. Teams have now worked that out. The players on the bench only come on to replace like for like.

I believe this was happening before Mark Davies came to Leicester and only his driving force in midfield gave us a better option. This is now being missed.

After 60 minutes of the game against Stockport. It was crying out for Gradel. NP seams unable to see that a change of formation may win games.

I do believe someone posted that Leicester where a "one trick pony" This I agree with in some part.

Dickov is fit and ready. Np has told him he is trying to protect him by not playing him in every game and that dropping players in a winning team sends out the wrong message.

Clem is training in the gym. However by the way he talks he is a very long way off playing again

Gradel is on the bench just to try and keep him happy. I have posted elsewhere about some of the crap Gradel is being told by managerment.

I believe that Leicester have a set plan of play. Teams have now worked that out. The players on the bench only come on to replace like for like.

I believe this was happening before Mark Davies came to Leicester and only his driving force in midfield gave us a better option. This is now being missed.

After 60 minutes of the game against Stockport. It was crying out for Gradel. NP seams unable to see that a change of formation may win games.

I do believe someone posted that Leicester where a "one trick pony" This I agree with in some part.

You sound at odds with LCFC?

In other words Pearson is as limited as I've started to think he is.

Is Porter fit and playing okay? And from what you know of the circumstances is Pearson justified in not involving him?

Campaigning for Porter is a lost cause Thracian unfortunately. It seems odd to me considering Dyer's extremely questionable form and Gradel's unpredictability, but obviously Pearson doesn't see anything in training from him. Disappointing, but I can't see any hope for Levi.

What's this 'rumour' about Porter and Hammond?

Are they really auditioning to be the new chuckle brothers?

Well they have both been out of action for an age. Hammond was finally gotten rid of. Levi has not been. I don't know when his contract is up, but from the "rumours" I have heard they both broke rules which meant they could not play.

We're top of the league for boll0ck's sakes.

yes we are, & I do like Pearson & his calm media personallity. However has he done a great job? Id like to see us competing up the top of the championship before I say he has doen a great job.

Well they have both been out of action for an age. Hammond was finally gotten rid of. Levi has not been. I don't know when his contract is up, but from the "rumours" I have heard they both broke rules which meant they could not play.

Hammond's playing now. So it would be nice if the club clarified to the fans whether Porter is being considered for selection or not because the persistence of the "rumours" you mention seems increasingly unhelpful to anyone.

And no-one's hounding Kisnorbo nor ever has apart from his time as a midfielder. Everyone appreciates his 100% commitment and sometimes brilliant last ditch interceptions but it's not enough.

We strugled and were eventually relegated because we didn't create or score enough goals and part of the reson for that was because we constantly squandered possession.

That's a lie, I can see at least 5 posts in this thread stating a desire for Kisnorbo to never play for the club again or saying he's crap.

It's also a huge overstatement to say he can't pass the ball and to imply that our squandering of possession last season was solely Kisnorbo's fault. It works both ways - if there aren't players making options available then how is expected to pick out a pass from nothing.

Curfew/Drugs/Chicken?
Hammond's playing now. So it would be nice if the club clarified to the fans whether Porter is being considered for selection or not because the persistence of the "rumours" you mention seems increasingly unhelpful to anyone.

Drink. Alledgedly of course :whistle:

If that is the reason, then its a completely unreasonable one....ffs how long has hammond been gone?! and how long until ash cole plays again for chelsea? i would reckon...ooh 3 days.

i know for a fact porters attitude has improved massively, and cheltenham would be an ideal game to give him....alas we all know it wont happen.

as has been said earlier, i hope the youngsters/fringe players get a run in the last few games, if only as a shop window for these lads if nothing else.

Archived