Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Muse

They're a bit homo to warn you. Going to split a lot of fans down the middle like I said. :P Looking forward to the rest.

All Muse fans should be split down the middle, with a meat cleaver.

Craig Bellamy > David Bellamy > Ralph Bellamy > Any Other Bellamy In The World > Matt Bellamy

All Muse fans should be split down the middle, with a meat cleaver.

Craig Bellamy > David Bellamy > Ralph Bellamy > Any Other Bellamy In The World > Matt Bellamy

You put Craig Bellamy above David Bellamy in that list. :unsure:

For shame.

Bit of fun isn't it? Quite like Uprising. I can only enjoy Muse without taking them seriously anymore, I've found it helps, but if they weren't one of those "grow out of" bands I wouldn't be giving them the benefit of the doubt to be fair.

This is really not that bad though, decent groove to it and I quite like the doctor who electro, just the lyrics that are silly.

• 2 weeks later...
Jealous. <_<

How many tickets were there? I can't imagine Teignmouth's biggest venue is all that gargantuant. lol

Well Teignmouth has a population of 10,000 and I think over the 2 nights they are playing, the population will be doubled. So over 2 nights, 20,000 tickets.

Should be a good weekend, taking the tent down on Thursday, might listen in on Fridays gig then i'm in on the Saturday!

It's at this place: Devon,%20Teignmouth,%20The%20Den%20II.jpg

Tickets go on general sale on Friday, managed to buy mine from someone who purchased in the pre-sale.

• 2 weeks later...
Heard Knights Of Cydonia? I think it was, earlier.

Sounded pretty good, that Matt Bellamys voice sounds like it could annoy me after a while, but which album should I give a go?

If you're torrenting it, just get the unofficial Best Of on TPB/Mininova.

Heard Knights Of Cydonia? I think it was, earlier.

Sounded pretty good, that Matt Bellamys voice sounds like it could annoy me after a while, but which album should I give a go?

Like Libertine said, get them all! They're all quite different.

His voice is definitely a "love it or hate it".

Here are a few videos worth a look at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEoe9g-88g

Its one of those bands I just dont 'get' As you said his voice is love it or hate it, to me its just so whiney I couldn't listen to much of it, then in the background a whole wall of distortion I know people will argue they're melodic but I just dont hear the melody in it and I just want to cover my ears when they come on the radio and as for the live clips I've seen of them (albeit only small clips) all that fireworks, lighting set ups, backdrops its all a bit to spinal tap for me I just can't help thinking if you need all those bells and whistles you must be lacking something. I've never been a fan of bands who put on 'a show' just come on play your music ,I dont need fireworks to be entertained at a concert.

Its one of those bands I just dont 'get' As you said his voice is love it or hate it, to me its just so whiney I couldn't listen to much of it, then in the background a whole wall of distortion I know people will argue they're melodic but I just dont hear the melody in it and I just want to cover my ears when they come on the radio and as for the live clips I've seen of them (albeit only small clips) all that fireworks, lighting set ups, backdrops its all a bit to spinal tap for me I just can't help thinking if you need all those bells and whistles you must be lacking something. I've never been a fan of bands who put on 'a show' just come on play your music ,I dont need fireworks to be entertained at a concert.

We know. :thumbup:

Archived