Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rico

Muse

All of them.

I agree with this statement.

Origin of Symmetry is possibly my favourite album

They've never really done one fully great album. OoS has a brilliant first half or so.

Also, buy their Hullabaloo: Live in Paris Doovde. Je t'aime. :wub:

Yeh, get Hullabaloo. But not the Absolution DVD. >_>

I know. As if they cut Stockholm Syndrome from the Glasto gig. I downloaded the bootleg and saw the footage on YouToob, that performance was awesome. :S

Shame about Dom Howard's dad dying after the gig though. :(

I know. As if they cut Stockholm Syndrome from the Glasto gig. I downloaded the bootleg and saw the footage on YouToob, that performance was awesome. :S

Shame about Dom Howard's dad dying after the gig though. :(

And Citizen Erased.

Rather than going to the trouble to buy anyhting by Muse, take a bucket, shit in it, get many farm animals to shit in it until the bucket is full, then place this bucket on your head and listen. This is what Muse sound like. A big bucket of shit.

I hope they die in hole. A super massive black hole.

They've never really done one fully great album. OoS has a brilliant first half or so.

Space Dementia is good compared to Citizen Erased, Microcuts, Feeling Good, Megalomania?

I beg to differ. Most consistent album they put out.

Space Dementia is good compared to Citizen Erased, Microcuts, Feeling Good, Megalomania?

I beg to differ. Most consistent album they put out.

First 7 tracks + Feeling Good.

Just over half then. Darkshines, Screenager and Megolamania are boooooriiiiiing to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Rather than going to the trouble to buy anyhting by Muse, take a bucket, shit in it, get many farm animals to shit in it until the bucket is full, then place this bucket on your head and listen. This is what Muse sound like. A big bucket of shit.

I hope they die in hole. A super massive black hole.

You are such a complete and utter cu*t !!!

Archived