Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Hereford.

Although I'm a little reluctant to interrupt this fascinating discussion of the relative merits of beverages, I feel the need to drag this thread marginally back towards its stated topic. Having failed to get any tickets for the Posh game, I suspect that we may not be able to get tickets for any more away games this season, not being STH. I did ask in the ticket office today if buying a season ticket for next season would allow me to get in on p3 day for the remaining away fixtures, but they said no, which I guess is fair enough.

So... is anyone in possession of a ST (or two) and knows they won't be able to get to the Hereford game and would be willing to use them to buy tickets for me and my lad when they go on sale? The womenfolk in our house have already booked theatre tickets in B'ham for that day, so we're pretty desperate to make the most of our day of freedom, and the Hereford terrace sounds like the place to be.

Please PM me if you can assist. Cheers.

Although I'm a little reluctant to interrupt this fascinating discussion of the relative merits of beverages, I feel the need to drag this thread marginally back towards its stated topic. Having failed to get any tickets for the Posh game, I suspect that we may not be able to get tickets for any more away games this season, not being STH. I did ask in the ticket office today if buying a season ticket for next season would allow me to get in on p3 day for the remaining away fixtures, but they said no, which I guess is fair enough.

So... is anyone in possession of a ST (or two) and knows they won't be able to get to the Hereford game and would be willing to use them to buy tickets for me and my lad when they go on sale? The womenfolk in our house have already booked theatre tickets in B'ham for that day, so we're pretty desperate to make the most of our day of freedom, and the Hereford terrace sounds like the place to be.

Please PM me if you can assist. Cheers.

TBH, if we get 2,000+ tickets, I'd imagine they would reach General Sale. Hereford is a bit of a trek from Leicester and a bit of a nothing team (No disrespect to them, I'm comparing to Posh, local derbyish!). I think you'll be alrite!

TBH, if we get 2,000+ tickets, I'd imagine they would reach General Sale. Hereford is a bit of a trek from Leicester and a bit of a nothing team (No disrespect to them, I'm comparing to Posh, local derbyish!). I think you'll be alrite!

From the OS:

We have an initial allocation of 1420 tickets for this match, priced as follows;

Terrace; Adults £13.00

Terrace: Concessions £9.00

Seating: Adults £15.00

Seating: Concessions £12.00

Under 10's with full paying adult £3.00

Tickets will go on sale from;

Monday 30th March Priority 1 season tickets holders

Tuesday 31st March Priority 2 season ticket holders

Wednesday 1st April Priority 3 season ticket holders

Thursday 2nd April Members

Friday 3rd April General Sale.

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the stadium at 10.00am. Prices will be as follows:

Adults season ticket holders £14.00

Concession season ticket holders £12.00

Adults NON season ticket holders £16.00

Concession NON season ticket holders £14.00

Allegedly we're getting around 2,000 for each of the final three away matches left, and to be honest, I think demand will be pretty high for all of them. It'd probably be wise to ask an STH you know who isn't going if you can use their priority.

What kind of best mate gets married during the footy season?

Having said that, one of my mates was determined to get married during the footy season, just to make me miss a game. I didn't tell her until the day of the wedding that City weren't playing because of internationals. :giggle:

I know, no longer a best mate now, as im gonna have to miss this game. If i could get back for the evening do i might get away with it, but it'll be too late by the time i get home and ready, grrr. Im going to have to accept defeat and be in a bad mood all day! Im such a nice friend i am!

Allegedly we're getting around 2,000 for each of the final three away matches left, and to be honest, I think demand will be pretty high for all of them. It'd probably be wise to ask an STH you know who isn't going if you can use their priority.

At Crewe, it will be nearer 5000. They'll give us three sides.

I know, no longer a best mate now, as im gonna have to miss this game. If i could get back for the evening do i might get away with it, but it'll be too late by the time i get home and ready, grrr. Im going to have to accept defeat and be in a bad mood all day! Im such a nice friend i am!

It's 2hrs 5 mins from Edgar St to the Walkers. Easily doable......

(I have been known to turn up to parties late, and get changed at the venue).

It's 2hrs 5 mins from Edgar St to the Walkers. Easily doable......

(I have been known to turn up to parties late, and get changed at the venue).

I may do, but the venue is in Wansford which is about an hour from Leicester, so it may be abit tight, but im gonna try and sort something

Archived