Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

This has the potential to be ...dare I say it...Ricky sappleton

Train tickets look £40 E/W cheapest... Not too bad I suppose. What do ya reckon?

I could possibly get a return ticket for a total cost of £37.50 if I book now. Tempting. :P

Infact sack that. I can save a fiver for a nice Maccys on arrival and get the entire weekend's travel for £32 :D

I could possibly get a return ticket for a total cost of £37.50 if I book now. Tempting. :P

O rly?

Is this with a discount? :o

I just worked out...

Match + hotel + train + sky bar....£90 each. If we stayed at premier inn. Add on another £60 for drinks/taxis pre night out. hmm??

O rly?

Is this with a discount? :o

I just worked out...

Match + hotel + train + sky bar....£90 each. If we stayed at premier inn. Add on another £60 for drinks/taxis pre night out. hmm??

Match + Train + skybar = £68 for me I reckon.. How much is the hotel? This is sounding like a cheaper trip than Blackpool.. £220 was it?!?

Match + Train + skybar = £68 for me I reckon.. How much is the hotel? This is sounding like a cheaper trip than Blackpool.. £220 was it?!?

I think you spent £200 of that on bar maids mate :P

This hotel is £57 for 2 people and is like 100 meters from sky bar apparently lol

I think you spent £200 of that on bar maids mate :P

This hotel is £57 for 2 people and is like 100 meters from sky bar apparently lol

lol errrmm.. No comment! >_<

I did buy you a ludicrous amount of drinks tbf. :thumbup:

How you getting everything for £90 then pal? Informage moi, sire. I need to work this out.

lol errrmm.. No comment! >_<

I did buy you a ludicrous amount of drinks tbf. :thumbup:

How you getting everything for £90 then pal? Informage moi, sire. I need to work this out.

haha

Right... £40 quick train, £11.75 match, £28 hotel, £15 sky bar.

Sorry £95 :P

haha

Right... £40 quick train, £11.75 match, £28 hotel, £15 sky bar.

Sorry £95 :P

£32.85 train, £11.75 match, £28 hotel, £15 sky bar = £87.60, supreme drunkenness, major banter and short stumbling distance .. Massive fan! :D

£32.85 train, £11.75 match, £28 hotel, £15 sky bar = £87.60, supreme drunkenness, major banter and short stumbling distance .. Massive fan! :D

Trains getting cheaper by the minute haha. This is falling together nicely. MASSIVE potential.

Trains getting cheaper by the minute haha. This is falling together nicely. MASSIVE potential.

Just waiting for clarification of a ticket, then I'll have the train booked. What time we thinking of going? Early doors Bob. :thumbup:

Just waiting for clarification of a ticket, then I'll have the train booked. What time we thinking of going? Early doors Bob. :thumbup:

Hell yes I'm thinking early as possible. Try and get there early..drop off bags...commence drunken banter for next 15 hours :P

Hell yes I'm thinking early as possible. Try and get there early..drop off bags...commence drunken banter for next 15 hours :P

Look into times then you clown! The earlier the better, imo. Go to the shop near the train station before boarding at Leic. Makes perfect sense. :P

Archived