Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Prob not able to do this one for work reasons.

But I'm confused by the club"s approach to this one. Like Hereford they've issued details only for P1 and P2, saying that P3 sales will happen Wednesday only IF there are tickets available. But we got 2110 tickets and only 1300 P1 and P2 STHs so there MUST be about 800 tickets for P3.

If Hereford is any guide the club are in danger of putting people off trying to get tickets thinking they'll all be sold in two days, and then ending up with some left over! Which would be great if only I could go...

Prob not able to do this one for work reasons.

But I'm confused by the club"s approach to this one. Like Hereford they've issued details only for P1 and P2, saying that P3 sales will happen Wednesday only IF there are tickets available. But we got 2110 tickets and only 1300 P1 and P2 STHs so there MUST be about 800 tickets for P3.

If Hereford is any guide the club are in danger of putting people off trying to get tickets thinking they'll all be sold in two days, and then ending up with some left over! Which would be great if only I could go...

It's following the same method of sale as they have used for the last few seasons. If you can't be bothered to find out if there are any tickets left, you can't want to go to the game that much.

Thats it then, there will definitely be 500 or less :P

If there's 900 P1s, and 400 P2s, even if every single one of them got a ticket there'd still be over 700 left surely.

Will you stop reducing the number of tickets left....

I am gonna arrive tomorrow at 10pm at thie rate! :P

Don't worry a worrier!

We'll be fine going at 8/8.30...I hope :P

If there's 900 P1s, and 400 P2s, even if every single one of them got a ticket there'd still be over 700 left surely.

We'll be fine going at 8/8.30...I hope :P

I've got a feeling they won't sell out until the afternoon, not that im going any later than 9 anyway :P

Southend is hard to get to, and not many fans will actually know that this will probably be the game we are promoted in, if it doesn't happen on the Leeds day.

If we beat Hereford and Leeds, and Millwall lose to P'Boro that day, we will be up before Southend.

Alternatively, we lose to Hereford and Leeds, Millwall beat Yeovil and P'Boro, and we find ourselves 1 points behind P'Boro, 1 point ahead of Millwall, 2 points clear of Mk Dons and 3 points clear of Leeds.

WORST CASE SECNARIO THAT :P

I've got a feeling they won't sell out until the afternoon, not that im going any later than 9 anyway :P

Southend is hard to get to, and not many fans will actually know that this will probably be the game we are promoted in, if it doesn't happen on the Leeds day.

What, even though you keep saying it in every thread?

Archived