Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

'Kinell. Didn't realise it took the best part of two hours to get from Colchester to Southend by train. :|

EDIT: That would be because of the rail replacement bus to fucking Billericay. AGAIN.

:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:@ :@ :@

Get a grip. You shouldn't have been ramming those bucca's back then! :laugh:

I want to see Ramp at work. He fell out my car when I dropped him off at 4am and his dad woke up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol

Fabulous. I love Ramp.

If theres 900 priority 1s and 400 priority 2s, then theres going to be at least 800 tickets for priority 3s avaliable on the Wednesday.

Taking into account the fact there were 800 extra Mk Dons tickets, and they were on sale for members too, i think everyone who got to the ticket office at 9am or before got a ticket for that one.

So i will probably get there at 8am to guarantee my ticket :giggle:

I am still unsure at what time to Queue :\

I am provisionally thinking 7am, but if everyone else is queueing at 8am-8:30am... I dunno... is mine too early?

Got 4 days to decide anyway

I'm getting there for 8. :thumbup:

If it's too early, oh well.

Least I'll get a ticket.

I am still unsure at what time to Queue :\

I am provisionally thinking 7am, but if everyone else is queueing at 8am-8:30am... I dunno... is mine too early?

Got 4 days to decide anyway

Everyone who got there at 8.30 or earlier for the Mk Dons game got a ticket, and that was when the extra 800 was avaliable, and they were on sale for members.

There will be around 800-1000 ish for priority 3s avaliable for this one. Get there at 9am or before should guarantee a ticket.

Get there at 8am and it is certain. 7am is definately too early.

But if you want peace of mind or whatever at least you know a ticket is in the bag if you get there at 7am. But it also will be in the bag at 8am and probably 9am will be early enough. 9.20am will be the cut off point i rekon.

I will probably get there between 7.30-8.30 probably.

DON'T listen too NSLL though, he's the one who told me the Mk Dons tickets will easily make 4pm on priority 3 day and they didn't lol:P

So because of NSLL i had to queue at 8am :yahoo: to get a ticket :D

Everyone who got there at 8.30 or earlier for the Mk Dons game got a ticket, and that was when the extra 800 was avaliable, and they were on sale for members.

There will be around 800-1000 ish for priority 3s avaliable for this one. Get there at 9am or before should guarantee a ticket.

But if you want peace of mind or whatever at least you know a ticket is in the bag if you get there at 7am. But it also will be in the bag at 8am and probably 9am will be early enough. 9.20am will be the cut off point i rekon.

DON'T listen too NSLL though, he's the one who told me the Mk Dons tickets will easily make 4pm on priority 3 day and they didn't lol:P

lol although I'm probably sure people would probably listen to me over you probably

Hmmm.... this is a toughie (it's like sophies choice!)

it will definitely be betwen 7:30-8am... I am one of the most anxious and time conscious people ever, so I will be panicking as I walk to the ground at 7:45ish, never mind 8:30.

I stress too much :unsure:

Hmmm.... this is a toughie (it's like sophies choice!)

it will definitely be betwen 7:30-8am... I am one of the most anxious and time conscious people ever, so I will be panicking as I walk to the ground at 7:45ish, never mind 8:30.

I stress too much :unsure:

Don't think the queues will be anywhere near as long as the Mk Dons queue though.

Mk Dons is only 1 hour and a half away tops, Southend is 2 and a half hours away and probably longer given the traffic down there, and the Mk Dons game at the time was a title decider given that P'Boro were about 14 points behind then.

Promotion is now almost guaranteed where earlier in the season at the Dons game it still really hung in the balance.

Maddog do some calculation to see if we can get promoted this day?

There are a lot of possibilities for that one.

For official promotion in the Southend game any of these need to happen:

Option 1

We MUST win our next 3 games, Hereford (A), Leeds (H), Southend (A)

Then we will be promoted regardless of what all the other teams do.

Option 2

We MUST WIN 2, DRAW 1 of our next 3 games.

Mk Dons MUST drop 1 point in their next 4 games Southend (A), Bristol Rovers (H), Scunny (A), Walsall (H)

Millwall MUST drop 2 points in their next 3 games Yeovil (A), P'Boro (H), Bristol Rovers (A)

NO OTHER TEAMS COULD CATCH US.

Option 3

We MUST WIN 1, DRAW 2 of our next 3 games.

Millwall MUST drop 4 points in their next 3 games Yeovil (A), P'Boro (H), Bristol Rovers (A)

Mk Dons MUST drop 3 points in their next 4 games Southend (A), Bristol Rovers (H), Scunny (A), Walsall (H)

If that happened Leeds would drop at least 2 points as they play us so couldn't catch up.

Scunny MUST DROP 1 point in their next 5 games Hudders (H), Hartlepool (A), Dons (H), Northampton (A), Leicester (A)

Option 4

We MUST DRAW 3 of our next 3 games.

Millwall MUST drop 6 points in their next 3 games Yeovil (A), P'Boro (H), Bristol Rovers (A)

Mk Dons MUST drop 5 points in their next 4 games Southend (A), Bristol Rovers (H), Scunny (A), Walsall (H)

Leeds MUST drop 2 points in 3 of their next 4 games (as they would draw to us) Leyton Orient (A), Stockport (H), Leicester (A), Tranmere (H)

Scunny MUST drop 3 points in their next 5 games Hudders (H), Hartlepool (A), Dons (H), Northampton (A), Leicester (A)

Option 5

We MUST DRAW 2, LOSE 1, of our next 3 games

Millwall MUST drop 7 points in their next 3 games Yeovil (A), P'Boro (H), Bristol Rovers (A)

Mk Dons MUST drop 6 points in their next 4 games Southend (A), Bristol Rovers (H), Scunny (A), Walsall (H)

Leeds MUST drop 3 points in 3 of their next 4 games (if they beat us) Leyton Orient (A), Stockport (H), Leicester (A), Tranmere (H)

OR

Leeds MUST drop 1 point in 3 of their next 4 games (if they draw to us) Leyton Orient (A), Stockport (H), Leicester (A), Tranmere (H)

Scunny MUST drop 4 points in their next 5 games Hudders (H), Hartlepool (A), Dons (H), Northampton (A), Leicester (A)

Option 6

We MUST DRAW 1, LOSE 2 of our next 3 games

Millwall MUST drop 8 points in their next 3 games Yeovil (A), P'Boro (H), Bristol Rovers (A)

Mk Dons MUST drop 7 points in their next 4 games Southend (A), Bristol Rovers (H), Scunny (A), Walsall (H)

Leeds MUST drop 4 points in 3 of their next 4 games (if they beat us) Leyton Orient (A), Stockport (H), Leicester (A), Tranmere (H)

OR

Leeds MUST drop 2 points in 3 of their next 4 games (if they draw to us) Leyton Orient (A), Stockport (H), Leicester (A), Tranmere (H)

Scunny MUST drop 5 points in their next 5 games Hudders (H), Hartlepool (A), Dons (H), Northampton (A), Leicester (A)

Option 7

We MUST LOSE 3 of our next 3 games

Millwall MUST LOSE all of their next 3 games Yeovil (A), P'Boro (H), Bristol Rovers (A)

Mk Dons MUST drop 8 points in their next 4 games Southend (A), Bristol Rovers (H), Scunny (A), Walsall (H)

Leeds MUST drop 5 points in 3 of their next 4 games (as they would beat us)

Scunny MUST drop 6 points in their next 5 games Hudders (H), Hartlepool (A), Dons (H), Northampton (A), Leicester (A)

As we don't play Scunny in our next 3 games, that game doesn't matter at the moment, if Scunny haven't dropped all 6 points in their next 4 games (IF WE LOSE OUR NEXT 3 GAMES), then promotion will NOT be guaranteed in the Southend game, so the Leicester (A) in Scunnys fixtures is in italics.

Theres probably loads of mistakes in this one :yahoo:

Archived